UAPMT 2019 or Uttarakhand BAMS Counselling 2019 or UK BAMS 2019: The written examination is going to take place by the Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University. UAPMT will be organized by the UAU in the month of Aug 2019. UAPMT Exam conducts for the courses of BHMS, BAMS in medical Ayurvedic University. Here we are providing the UAPMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Important dates, application procedure, etc.
UAPMT 2019: Application
- In 2019, UAPMT will cover under the NEET UG 2019. Syllabus, Exam pattern, the application process will be the same as NEET UG 2019.
- Counseling will be held by the NEET and Ayush.
- Reservation will be the same.
NOTE: The Counselling Registration for the Uttrakhand BAMS 2019 will be started from 24 July.
NEET 2019 Dates:
|Date of Examination, NEET – 2019||05 May 2019 (2.00 pm- 5.00 pm)|
|Start Application form||01 November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30 November 2018|
|On-line correction of data in application form||14-31 November 2019|
|Admit card will be released||15 April 2019|
|Result to be announced||05 June 2019|
|Counselling begins||UPdated soon|
- Rishikul University Campus, Haridwar
- Gurukul University Campus, Haridwar
Eligibility Criteria for UAPMT 2019:
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must be completed Intermediate (Class XII) (10+2) examination or its equivalents from a well-established institute.
- The candidates must have secured at least 50% marks (40% for Reserved category) in their Class XII with PCM/PCB subjects.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years to apply.
Important key Points UAPMT 2019 Application:
- The question paper will come in both modes (Hindi and English).
- Calculator, Electronic gadget, log table will be prohibited.
- Seat matrix will be available on the official web portal.
- All official information will be updated on the official site of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University.
How to Apply UAPMT 2019 Counselling:
The candidates who want to apply for the UAPMT Exam 2019 need to visit the official site of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (uau.ac.in).
- Log in to the official site (www.uau.ac.in)
- Select UAPMT 2019 Registration tab.
- Fill required details such as (Candidates name, Date of birth, Course and other details)
- After getting the registration number, candidates can fill the application form.
- Fill all mandatory fields as per original documents.
- Uploads images (photograph and signature) as per given specification.
- Review your application form then proceed to pay fees.
- Candidates can pay fees through E-challan, Net banking, Credit/Debit card, and wallet.
- Finally, submit the application form.
|Exam Date||Timing||Question paper||Number of Question||Total Question|
|July-August 2018||10:00 am to 01:00 pm||Physics||50||200|
UAPMT Exam 2019 Reservation:
|Uttarakhand Ex-Army/Freedom Fighter||05%|
|Uttarakhand Women physically handicap person||03%|
|Uttarakhand Women depends on freedom fighter person||02%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||01 seat each institute|
UAPMT First Counselling Registration Dates:
First Counselling Round:
- Online Counselling Registration starts from First round: 10 August 2019
- Ending date of Counselling Registration for First round: 18 August 2019
- First Merit List to be out: 20 August 2019
- Choice filling & print out: 21 to 22 August 2019
- Seat allotment date: 24 August 2019
- Admission ending date: 28 August 2019
Second Counselling Round:
- Online Counselling Registration starts from second round: 31 August 2019
- Ending date of Counselling Registration for the second round: 4 September 2019
- Merit List to be out: 6 September 2019
- Choice filling & print out: 7 to 8 September 2019
- Seat allotment date: 11 September 2019
- Admission ending date: 16 September 2019
Mop-UP Counselling Round:
- Online counselling Registration starting date: 19 September 2019
- Ending date of Counselling Registration: 20 September 2019
- Merit List releasing date: 21 September 2019
- Seat allotment date: 23 September 2019
- Admission ending date: 25 September 2019
UAPMT Exam 2019 Counseling Details:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Rank.
- UAPMT Authority conducts the counseling process according to the rank.
- Qualifies candidates can participate in counselling process.
- There will be three rounds of counseling.
- State Merit list
- Choice Filling and Print out
- Seat Allotment Result.
- Reporting and document verification.
Seat Allotment Result UAPMT Counselling 2019:
- The result will be announced in the month of September 2019.
- The result will be announced at the official site of Uttarakhand Ayurveda University.
- Candidates can download via registration number and password.
- Candidates can download their scorecard and ready for reporting.