UAPMT 2019 or Uttarakhand BAMS Counselling 2019 or UK BAMS 2019: written examination is going to take place by the Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University. UAPMT will be organized by the UAU in the month of Aug 2019. UAPMT Exam conducts for the courses of BHMS, BAMS in medical Ayurvedic University. Here we are providing the UAPMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Important dates, application procedure etc.
UAPMT 2019: Application
- In 2019, UAPMT will cover under the NEET UG 2019. Syllabus, Exam pattern, application process will be same as NEET UG 2019.
- Counselling will be held by the NEET and Ayush.
- Reservation will be same.
Note: In 2017, Ayush Ministry decided seat allotment under the NEET Exam. But as per the official notification of CBSE NEET 2019, there is no clause for BAMS, BUMS, BHMS. So Apply for NEET Now.
NEET 2019 Dates:
|Date of Examination, NEET – 2019||05 May 2019 (2.00 pm- 5.00 pm)|
|Start Application form||01 November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30 November 2018|
|On-line correction of data in application form||14-31 November 2019|
|Admit card will be released||15 April 2019|
|Result to be announced||05 June 2019|
|Counselling begins||UPdated soon|
- Rishikul University Campus, Haridwar
- Gurukul University Campus, Haridwar
Eligibility Criteria for UAPMT 2019:
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must be completed Intermediate (Class XII) (10+2) examination or its equivalents from a well established institute.
- The candidates must have secured at least 50% marks (40% for Reserved category) in their Class XII with PCM/PCB subjects.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years to apply.
Important key Points UAPMT 2019 Application:
- Question paper will come in both modes (Hindi and English).
- Calculator, Electronic gadget, log table will be prohibited.
- Seat matrix will be available on official web portal.
- All official information will be updated on official site of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University.
How to Apply UAPMT 2019 Counselling:
The candidates who want to apply for the UAPMT Exam 2019 need to visit the official site of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (uau.ac.in).
- Log in to the official site (www.uau.ac.in)
- Select UAPMT 2019 Registration tab.
- Fill require details such as (Candidates name, Date of birth, Course and other details)
- After getting the registration number, candidates can fill application form.
- Fill all mandatory fields as per original documents.
- Uploads images (photograph and signature) as per given specification.
- Review your application form then proceed to pay fees.
- Candidates can pay fees through E-challan, Net banking, Credit/Debit card and wallet.
- Finally submit application form.
Exam Pattern UAPMT Exam 2019 (cancelled):
|Exam Date||Timing||Question paper||Number of Question||Total Question|
|July-August 2018||10:00 am to 01:00 pm||Physics||50||200|
UAPMT Exam 2019 Reservation:
|Uttarakhand Ex-Army/Freedom Fighter||05%|
|Uttarakhand Women physically handicap person||03%|
|Uttarakhand Women depends on freedom fighter person||02%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||01 seat each institute|
UAPMT First Counselling Registration Dates:
- Online Registration starts from (First Counselling): Aug 2019
- Last Date of Registration (First Counselling): Sept 2019
- First Merit list: Sept 2019
- Choice filling and print out: Sept 2019
- Data Processing: Sept 2019
- Result: Sept 2019
- Last date of joining the allotted college/institute – Sept 2019
UAPMT Exam 2019 Counseling Details:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Rank.
- UAPMT Authority conducts the counselling process according to the rank.
- Qualifies candidates can participate in counselling process.
- There will be three rounds of counselling.
- State Merit list
- Choice Filling and Print out
- Seat Allotment Result.
- Reporting and document verification.
Seat Allotment Result UAPMT Counselling 2019:
- Result will be announced in the month of September 2019.
- Result will be announced at official site of Uttarakhand Ayurveda University.
- Candidates can download via registration number and password.
- Candidates can download their score card and ready for reporting.