Telangana TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Application form Pattern Exam Date. A notification is going to be organised by the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University), Hyderabad regarding the TS EAMCET 2019 Examination. TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test) is organised by the JNTU, Hyderabad so as to offer admissions to the eligible applicants in a Variety of Courses like Engineering Courses, Medical Courses etc. The candidates who are searching for the details of the TS EAMCET 2019 Examination can get the same here.
Telangana TS EAMCET 2019 Exam
- Diploma in Pharmacology
- Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Horticulture)/BFS (Bachelor of Foreign Sciences/Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Technology (Diary Technology)/ Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology)/Bachelor of Pharmacy/B.Sc (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management)/ Bachelor of Technology (Food Science and Technology)/Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering).
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria :-
- The candidates who are going to apply for the TS EAMCET 2019 Exam must be Indian Citizens or OCI (Overseas Citizens of India).
- The Candidates who are going to apply for the TS EAMCET 2019 Examination must have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent having Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry or Biology or Biotechnology.
- The Candidates must have gotten a minimum of 45% aggregated marks in the above mentioned subjects.
How to Apply TS EAMCET 2019 Exam?
- First go to the official site of EAMCET which is tseamcet.in
- Then click on the option apply online for TS EAMCET 2019 Examination
- Then register or login on the site
- Then enter the details asked
- Then make payment for the application fees
- Then save the printed application form
Application fees –
The candidates who are going to apply for the TS EAMCET 2019 Exam must pay the application fees for the same. The application fees for the TS EAMCET 2019 Examn can be paid through any medium be it Bank Challan, Debit Card, NEFT, Credit cards etc. The application fees for the TS EAMCET 2019 Examination will be updated here soon.
Exam pattern –
- The candidates who are going to apply for the TS EAMCET 2018 Examination must know the Exam pattern so that they can know the about the paper.
- The language of the Paper will be English and Telegu.
- Those who have opted for Urdu language will have to take part in the exam in Hyderabad city only.
- The Questions in the paper will be from subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- 3 hours will be provided to complete the paper.
- A total of 160 questions will be there out of which 80 will be from Mathematics, 40 will be Physics and 40 will be from Chemistry.
- No negative marking will be there.
Telangana TS EAMCET 2018 Important dates :-
- Starting of Online Registrations for TS EAMCET 2019 Examination – Ending week of February 2019
- Last date to apply (without late fees) – 2nd week of April 2019
- Correction Option in Application form will be available in – 3rd week of April 2019
- Last date to apply with Late fees of Rs.500 – 3rd week of April 2019
- Last date to apply with Late fees of Rs.1000 – 4th week of April 2019
- Last date to apply with Late fees of Rs.5000 – 1st week of May 2019
- Last date to apply with Late fees of Rs.10000 – 2nd week of May 2019
- Admit cards will be out in – 2nd week of May 2019
- TS EAMCET 2018 Examination will be held in – Last week of May 2019
Admit card, Cut off and counselling schedule will be updated soon. Visiting our site for more information.