Tripura Police Recruitment Exam Date 2019 Eligibility Admit Card. The Tripura Police has recently declared the notification for the recruitment of Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) posts on contract basis. The notification has been released for the 488 Riflemen & Riflemen (Tradesmen) posts. Those applicants who are interested and eligible they must apply they must apply though the official site of the authority.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019
The starting date to apply online through the official site is on 9 March 2019 and the last date to apply online is 8 June 2019. Here those candidates who are applied they must get all details through this post. We will provide detailed information about the Tripura Police Recruitment 2019.
- Rifleman (General Duty) (Male & Female) Inside State Quota: 1013 Posts
- Rifleman (Tradesman) (Male & Female) Inside State Quota: 105 posts
- Rifleman (General Duty) (Male & Female) Outside State Quota: 337 Posts
- Rifleman (Tradesman) (Male & Female) Outside State Quota: 33 Posts
Important dates for Tripura Police Recruitment 2019:
|Opening date for receipt of registration form||09-03-2019|
|Ending date for receipt of registration form||08-06-2019|
|Application fees submitting date||Updated Soon|
|Admit card to be announced||Updated Soon|
|Exam will take place||Updated Soon|
|Result to be announced||Updated Soon|
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- All candidates must passed class 12th (Matriculation) from reputed university or equivalent can apply for the post of Rifleman (General Duty) (Male & Female) inside or outside State Quota.
- Matriculation or one year certificate course form ITI/ Vocational Institute OR Diploma (ITI) with Relevant Experience for the post Rifleman (Tradesman) (Male & Female) Inside or Outside State Quota .
- The minimum age of candidates is 18 Years and the Maximum age is 23 Years.
- The age relaxation is admissible for reserved category such as SC/ST/ Ex-servicemen as per rules.
How to apply for Tripura Police Recruitment Exam Date 2019?
- Candidates should visit the official site of the authority to applying the application form.
- After browsing, click on the given link “Tripura Police Recruitment 2019”.
- Then, candidates read notification carefully
- Then, applicants must fill complete details in application form as per given instruction.
- Review application form, complete details should be true and correct.
- After this, submit the application fees as per given authority.
- At last, finally submit the application form & take a print out for the further use.
- The application fee for the general category candidates is100/-
- The application fees for reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/ BPL Card Holder is 50/-
- The candidates must pay the application fee through the offline mode: Indian Postal Order
Tripura Police Recruitment Exam Date 2019 Selection Process:
The candidate selection will be based on the:-
- Physical Standard Test/PhysicaI Efficiency Test ‘
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Tripura Police Recruitment Exam Date 2019 Admit card:
- All applicants can download admit card through the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can download admit card by enter the name & date of birth (DOB).
- The admit card carry complete information details about the examination.
- Without admit card candidates do not enter in the examination hall.
- All applicants can also download admit card with the help of this post.
- Our team will provide direct link as soon as possible same here on this page.
Tripura Police Recruitment Exam Date 2019 Result:
- Result will be declared online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can result be simple enter the Name and admit card.
- The Tripura police recruitment 2019 result will be released after written examination.
- All applicants can also check result via this post.
- Our team will declared direct link soon to check result same here on this page.