The Voice Kids UK 2021 or The Voice Kids 2021 Registration Eligibility Open Call Dates Venue. This show is created for talented kids. Here through this page, we provide complete details about the show such as online application dates, registration, eligibility, version, format, selection process, rounds and audition venues.
The Voice Kids UK 2021 Registration
The show is only for the Kids i.e only the children whose ages lie between 7 to 14 years are allowed to register for this show. If you think your kid’s voice is unique & special then you can get your kid registered for the show ‘The Voice Kids 2020’. This show is the best platform for the kids to showcase their talent. In this post, we provide complete details related to the registration and application procedure.
|Show starts from||2017|
|Presented by||Emma wills|
|Generated by||John De Mol|
|Production Company/Air on||ITV Studios|
|Running time||90-120 min|
Entry Eligibility Criteria:
- The minimum age to apply for this show is 07 years and the maximum is 14 years.
- This show is only for solo and duos singer.
- All contestants must have a valid proof of Address and Proof of Date of Birth.
- The contestant must be physically and mentally fit.
- Follow all the rules and regulations of the show.
- Online Registration: First of all candidates who are eligible and interested to take participate in the show will have to register for the audition of this show. All process to register for the audition for the show we have provided below.
- Audition Call.
- Document verification.
- Blind Audition.
- The participant can further send an E-mail to ITV so as to register for next series’ auditions
- The Email Id of the show happens to be [email protected]
- Stage 1: Blind Audition
- Stage 2: Battle Round
- Stage 3: Semi-Final
- Stage 4: Live final
- All contestants to register for this show you require to visit the official site of the authority.
- After visiting the site, click on the “Apply link”
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Before submitting an application form, all details must be true and the same as your document.
- Upload your recent photograph.
- Check out the venues and dates of the audition.