Telangana University Admission 2019 Application Eligibility Courses Date. Telangana University is soon going to conduct the UG Admission in its University. The University provides admission in several no. of UG courses to the eligible candidates. The Admission Procedure to get admission in the UG Courses will begin from the month of May 2019. It will be taking place via online mode.
Telangana University Admission 2019
The notification will be out on the official site of the Telangana University. All the details of the Telangana University Admission 2019 are given here on this page.
Name of the University – Telangana University
Official Website – Telanganauniversity.ac.in
All most 27 courses offered by the Telangana university in the field of Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Science, Business Management, Computer Science Engineering Law and Education.
All the admissions will be done as per the performance of the candidates in the TUCET/OU Common Entrance Test. The University strictly follows the rule of reservation as per the government norms and ensures strict adherence to the reservations into various categories.
Admissions into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of TUCET/OU Common Entrance Test (Conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad) rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation. In every course of study 85% of the available seats are reserved in favour of the local candidates from the districts of Nizamabad and Adilabad.
Click here to Apply here TUCET 2019 or OUCET 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana University Admission 2019:
- The applicants before applying for the UG Courses must read all the necessary instructions carefully.
- They must read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- The applicants are required to have a minimum of 10+2 or its equivalent level qualification to apply for the courses mentioned above.
- They must have gotten their 10+2 qualification from a reputed institute or Board.
How to Apply Telangana University Admission 2019:
- The applicants must begin to apply for the Admissions in the UG Courses from May 2019.
- They must reach the official site of the University which is Telanganauniversity.ac.in to check the Official advertisement about the Admission
- After the Advertisement is out, they must purchase the Admission form which is available with Information booklet of the Telangana University
- Then they have to fill their details in the Admission form
- Then after filling their details in it, they have to submit the fee via Bank Challan and attach its copy to the form and all the mentioned documents must also be attached to the admission form.
- Then after that, they must send the Admission form to the Address mentioned below.
Directorate of Admission,
- The fee for the Admission form can be paid via Bank Challan.
- The fee for applying for the UG Courses will be mentioned in the Advertisement.
Important dates for Telangana University Admission 2019:
- Admission form will be out for Sale – May 2018
- Last date to send the form by post – May 2018
- Admission will be provided – July 2018
- The admit card of the Entrance Exam will be uploaded on the official site.
- You have to visit the official site in order to download the Admit card or you can also download it here.
- The Admit card will be containing important details about the entrance exam.
- You will have to enter your Roll no. and Date of Birth in order to download your Admit card.
- The Result of the Entrance Exam will be uploaded on the official site.
- You have to visit the official site in order to check the Result or you can also check it here.
- You will have to enter your Roll no. and Date of Birth in order to check the Result.