Telangana TS TET 2020 or Telangana Tet 2020 Application or TSTET 2020 Registration Dates Eligibility Admit Card. A written examination called as TS TET 2020 Examination is going to take place in the month of September 2020 for which the official notification will be out on the official site. The authority called as Telangana state School Education Department.
Telangana TS TET 2020
Here through this post, we are providing all the necessary details about the TS TET 2020. We are providing details such as Exam dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply, Application correction, Admit card, result, etc. same here on this page.
TS TET 2020 Exam Dates:
|Availability of Online Application Form||March 2020|
|Deadline to submit Application Form||March 2020|
|Admit card to be uploaded||Prior to 15 days of the examination|
|Telangana TET Examination Date||1st week of May, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for TS TET 2020 Examination:
For Paper I (Class I to V) – The applicants must have done 12th (SSC) from any Central or State Board plus they must have a Diploma in Elementary Education or they can have a B.Ed degree. They must have got 50% minimum marks (40% for the SC/ST category).
For Paper II (Class VI to VIII) – The applicants must have a Graduation degree in any stream plus they must have a Diploma in Elementary Education or they can have a B.Ed degree.
Age limit – The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years old and maximum age of the candidates must be 35 years old. Age relaxation to be provided to the Reserved category candidates.
Telangana TET 2020 Application process:
- The applicants can visit the official site of TS TET to fill the online application form
- They must visit the site which is cgg.gov.in to fill the form of the same
- Then after it they must read the instructions carefully before filling the form
- Now submit your details and also upload your documents
- Now submit application fee
- Then finally submit the form of TS TET 2020 Examination.
- Application fee by the TS TET Examination can be paid by any of the mode i.e online or offline
- The application fee for the TS TET 2020 Examination is Rs.200
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or any other subjects teacher||60 MCQs||60|
TS TET 2020 Application correction:
- Application correction will be starting soon online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can make corrections in the Application correction process.
- Applicants can make a correction by login into their accounts.
- Application make correction in Name, Year, DOB, Registration no., Father Name, location, and other details.
- After application correction candidates can submit the application form.
- At last, candidates take a print out for future use.
TS TET 2020 Admit card:
- The Admit card of the TSTET Examination will be out in the last week of April 2020.
- The candidates can download their Admit Card from the official site of Telangana govt. which is tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Candidates can get the Admit card by enter the Name and Date of Birth (DOB).
- The Admit card is necessary to appear in the exam.
- Without Admit card candidates do not appear in the examination Hall.
Result TSTET 2020:
- The Result of the TS TET Examination will be out in the Last week of May 2020.
- The candidates can download their Result from the official site of Telangana govt. which is tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- After the Written examination result will be declared.
- Candidates can check the result by entering the Name and Registration number.
- The Result can also be seen here on this page.