Telangana TS TET 2019 or Telangana Tet 2019 Application or TSTET 2019 Registration Dates Eligibility Admit Card. A written examination called as TS TET 2019 Examination is going to take place in the month of September 2019 for which the official notification will be out on the official site. The authority called as Telangana state School Education Department.
Telangana TS TET 2019
Here through this post we are providing all the necessary details about the TS TET 2019. We are providing details such as Exam dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply, Application crrection, Admit card, result etc. same here on this page.
TS TET 2019 Exam Dates:
|Availability of Online Application Form||March, 2019|
|Deadline to submit Application Form||March, 2019|
|Admit card to be uploaded||Prior 15 days of the examination|
|Telangana TET 2018 Examination Date||1st week of May, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for TS TET 2019 Examination:
For Paper I (Class I to V) – The applicants must have done 12th (SSC) from any Central or State Board plus they must have Diploma in Elementary Education or they can have B.Ed degree. They must have got 50% minimum marks (40% for the SC/ST category).
For Paper II (Class VI to VIII) – The applicants must have a Graduation degree in any stream plus they must have Diploma in Elementary Education or they can have B.Ed degree.
Age limit – The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years old and maximum age of the candidates must be 35 years old. Age relaxation to be provided to the Reserved category candidates.
Telangana TET 2019 Application process:
- The applicants can visit the official site of TS TET to fill online application form
- They must visit the site which is cgg.gov.in to fill form of the same
- Then after it they must read the instructions carefully before filling the form
- Now submit your details and also upload your documents
- Now submit application fee
- Then finally submit the form of TS TET 2019 Examination.
- Application fee by the TS TET Examination can be paid by any of the mode i.e online or offline
- The application fee for the TS TET 2019 Examination is Rs.200
TS TET 2019 Exam Pattern:
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or any other subjects teacher||60 MCQs||60|
TS TET 2019 Application correction:
- Application correction will be starts soon online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can make correction in the Application correction process.
- Applicants can make correction by login their account.
- Application make correction in Name, Year, DOB, Registration no., Father Name, location and other details.
- After application correction candidates can submit the application form.
- At last, candidates take a print out for the future use.
TS TET 2019 Admit card:
- The Admit card of the TSTET Examination will be out in the Last week of April 2018.
- The candidates can download their Admit card from the official site of Telanagana govt. which is tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Candidates can get the Admit card by enter the Name and Date of Birth (DOB).
- The Admit card is necessary to appear in the exam.
- Without Admit card candidate do not appear in the examinaton Hall.
Result TSTET 2019:
- The Result of the TS TET Examination will be out in the Last week of May 2019.
- The candidates can download their Result from the official sit of Telangana govt. which is tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- After Written examination result will be declared.
- Candidates can check the result by enter the Name and Registration number.
- The Result can also be seen here on this page.