Telangana TS ITI 2019 or TS ITI 2019 Application form or TS ITI 2019 Registration or TS ITI Merit list 2019 Counselling notification will be published soon. Government Industrial Training Institute Telangana will organize this examination to provide admission in engineering and non-engineering courses.
TS ITI 2019 Admission
Official Portal- www.ititelangana.gov.in
TS ITI 2019 Dates:
|Registration date||June 2019|
|Last Date to submit registration form||June 2019|
|Verification of documents expect Ph||June 2019|
|Verification of documents of PH||July 2019|
|General Merit List to be uploaded on||July 2019|
|Seat Allotment to take place on||July 2019|
Second Round Merit list (Tentative):
- Entry of online/ web options- July 2019
- Seat allotment date- July 2019
- Reporting of trainee at allotted ITI- July 2019
- Commencement of classes- August 2019
Helpline number:+91 7997973364 and 8121601000 for further assistance.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Citizen of India.
- Candidate must have done class 8th/10th from a recognized Board.
- There is no upper limit
- Minimum age limit is 14 yrs.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Domicile required (proof of residence)
TS ITI Trades:
- Tool & Die
- Computer Hardware and Networking
- Computer Programmer
- Plastic Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic
- Mechanic Electronics
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
How to Apply Telangana TS ITI 2019:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online mode.
- Access official website of Telangana ITI (www.ititelangana.gov.in)
- Click on apply link and click on it.
- Fill registration form as per given mandatory option. Read all instruction carefully.
- Details must be same as your original documents.
- Upload your photograph and Signature as per given instruction.
- Review your registration details then submit.
- Finally print the registration form.
- Registration will be used the document verification.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Merit list:
- Authority will issue the merit list at official site.
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of percentage/marks of qualifying exam.
- Merit list will carry all details regarding the venue, admission date and process.
- Meritorious candidates will go for admission process.
- Candidates must have all original document during verification/admission process.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Result:
- Result will be declared online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can check the result by enter the Registration no. (if applicable).
- After submission, Result will be displayed.
- Candidates can also check the result through this post.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Counselling:
- Counselling process will be start after the result.
- Counselling will be conducted by the authority (if applicable).
- Counselling process will be done on the basis of rank card.
- Selected candidates will be called counselling process.
- Candidates can choose colleges, trade and lock their seat.
- Then wait for seat allotment letter.
- If seat allotted, selected candidates will report at respective college at given time interval.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Document required:
- Class 8th/10th mark sheet and passing certificates.
- Cast and other certificates (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (proof of residence)
- Transfer Certificates.
- Medical Certificates
- Aadhaar Card as an ID proof.