Telangana TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 Dates will be declared soon. TSEAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Exam) is conducted mainly for taking admission into undergraduate programme in engineering courses in the state of Telangana. All the candidates who all are seeking admissions in the Telangana state can apply for this entrance examination. After the Exam Counselling process will take place.
Telangana TS EAMCET Counselling 2020
Here through this post, we are providing all the necessary details about the Ts EAMCET Counselling 2020.
ELIGIBILITY TS EAMCET 2020:-
- Candidates should be the citizen of India or the person of Indian origin.
- Candidate must belong to the state of Telangana and they must be required to meet the requirements of local as well as non-local needs which are being laid down in the Telangana state.
- Candidates should be 10+2 passed with the acquiring subjects ( maths, physics, chemistry, biotechnology, biology etc).
- Candidates should be of at least 17 years and there is no upper age limit.
APPLICATION FORM TS EAMCET 2020:-
- Candidates must fill their application form which will be available most probably within the IVth week of Feb tentatively.
- The mode of applying application form is only through the online mode.
- TS EAMCET Registration fees are 250/-.
- The payment can be paid from any mode like as through Debit or Credit card, Net banking and Bank challan.
Telangana TS EAMCET Counselling 2020:
- TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 will be issued in the month of June 2020.
- There will be three rounds (round 1,2 and 3).
- Candidates can follow the simple steps to participate in the counselling session.
- Candidates can choose the college and lock the seat.
- Wait for seat allotment result.
- First counselling will be held in the third week of June 2020.
- Second counselling will be held in June 2020.
- Third counselling will be held in June 2020.
- Class 12th mark sheet or passing certificates.
- Class 10th mark sheet or passing certificates.
- Transfer Certificates.
- Entrance Rank card.
- Entrance Hall Ticket.
- Income Certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste/other certificates (if applicable)