Tamilnadu TNTET 2020 or Tamil Nadu TET 2020. A written exam is soon to be organized by the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board. The notification is regarding the TNTET (Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test) exam 2020 will be issued in the mid of March 2020. Candidates can buy TNTET 2020 application brochure from given regions.
Tamil TNTET 2020
TNTET 2020 Exam Date:
|Online Application form||March 2020|
|Last date Online application form||April 2020|
|Admit card||May 2020|
|Date of Exam||Updated soon|
|Answer key and Result||Updated soon|
TNTET exam Tamil TNTET 2020 is conducted by the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board to provide career opportunities to those aspirants who wish to make their career in the teaching profession and want to become a teacher in the primary and secondary schools of the state Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are interested in the TNTET exam 2020 and want to register for the same can view the complete details of the same here in this post.
Eligibility Criteria Tamilnadu TNTET 2020:
- For Paper I for Class I to V: Candidates who have passed class 12th examination and Diploma in Teacher Education/ Diploma Elementary Education.
- For Paper-II for Class VI to VIII: Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects.
- Follow 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Graduate Teacher can write Paper II. The candidates with B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
- Final year candidates can apply for TNTET 2020.
- Age– The candidates who are interested in the TNTET exam 2020 and want to register for the same must have an age of at least 18 years to do the same.
How to Apply TNTET 2020:
- Download official notification regarding the TNTET 2020 Examination from the official site (trb.tn.nic.in).
- The application will be a sale in different regions of Tamil Nadu.
- Before apply candidates can read all instructions carefully.
- Fill all mandatory details as per the testimonials.
- All information must be true and correct.
- Paste recent colour photographs and sign the application form.
- Send or deposit to the given address of TNTET 2020.
Application Sales Centres and Application Receiving Centres:
The candidates who are interested in the TNTET exam 2020 and want to register for the same must pay Rs.500 as fee while the reserved only need to pay Rs.250.
- Number of questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration of Examination : 3 Hours
- Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to age group 6 – 11) MCQ -30 and mark- 30.
- Language I – (Tamil/Telugu/ Malayalam/Kannada/Urdu) MCQ- 30 and marks-30
- Language II – English MCQ -30 and Marks- 30
- Mathematics MCQ-30 and Marks- 30
- Environmental Studies MCQ-30 and Marks- 30
Syllabus for Paper I:
- Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning, relevant to the age group 6 – 11 years.
- Language I will focus on the proficiencies related to the Medium of Instruction. The Candidate has to choose any one of the languages mentioned in Sl. No. II above. For recruitment process, candidates shall be considered for the vacancies in the concerned medium only.
- Language II – ENGLISH will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- Mathematics and Environmental Studies will focus on the concepts, problem-solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
- The questions in the test Paper I will be based on the topics of the prescribed Syllabus of the State for Classes I – V but their difficulty level, as well as linkages, will be up to Secondary Stage Teaching.
Exam Pattern II:
TNTET 2020 Application Correction:
- The application process will be released on the official website.
- All candidates require to log in their account to make application correction.
- Candidates can make corrections in personal and education details through the application correction procedure.
- After the correction is completed candidates take a print out for the use.
- Our team provides soon application correction link.
Admit Card of TNTET 2020:
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official site.
- E-Admit card is available at the TNTET web portal.
- Candidates can easily access through registration number and password.
- All important instructions will be printed on the website.
- The candidate does not come to the examination hall without admit card.
- TET Certificate will be issued only to the candidates who have passed TNTET Paper I.
- TET Certificate will be valid for 7 years from the date of issue of the certificate.
- TET qualification is one of the eligibility conditions for appointment.
TNTET 2020 Result:
- Result to be declared online on the official portal of the authority.
- Candidates can easily check results by entering the Name and Roll number.
- After written examination result to be announced online.
- Candidates also check the result through this post.
- Link will be update soon.