Tamil TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Exam Date Details. TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) is the name of the official authority which is responsible for organising a number of govt. exams in the state of Tamil Nadu in order to provide jobs to the required young candidates.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019
Huge number of govt. exams is held by TNPSC in order to appoint the needy and eligible applicants on the several posts in different departments. Those applicants who are looking for upcoming TNPSC Examinations details can check our article for complete details. Here in this post, we have provided complete details of the upcoming to be held by TNPSC like Name of Posts, How to apply, Selection Procedures, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Several govt. exams to be held by TNPSC are:-
|S. No.||Name of Examination||Notification Date|
|1||CCSE-I (Group-I Services)||December 2018|
|2||Superintendent Of Approved Schools For Boys||December 2018|
|Psychologist In Various Departments|
|3||Executive Officer Grade III (Group-VIIb Services)||December 2018|
|4||Executive Officer Grade IV (Group-VIII Services)||December 2018|
|5||Superintendent, Garments And Holdall Making Unit, Vellore||December 2018|
|6||Assistant Director Of Handlooms And Textiles||December 2018|
|7||Jailor In TN Jail Service||December 2018|
|8||Social Case Work Expert||January 2019|
|9||Hostel superintendent cum physical training officer||Feb. 2019|
|10||Assistant geologist in geology and mining subordinate service||Feb. 2019|
|11||Assistant geologist in ground water wing (PWD) in engineering subordinate service||Feb. 2019|
|12||Assistant geologist in agricultural engineering subordinate service||Feb. 2019|
|13||Assistant works manager in the govt. Press in TN stationery & printing service||Mar 2019|
|14||Assistant agricultural officer in the TN agricultural extension subordinate service (vacancies: 326)||Mar 2019|
|15||Assistant director of industries and commerce in (industrial co-operatives) TN industries service (vacancies: 4)||Mar. 2019|
|16||Combined civil services examination – II (group-IIA services – non-interview post)||Apr. 2019|
|17||Tourist officer – TN general service||May 2019|
|18||Assistant Director Of Industrial Safety & Health||May 2019|
|19||Automobile Engineer In Police Transport Workshop- Cum-Training School, Avadi And Trichy||May 2019|
|20||Statistician in the medical subordinate service||May 2019|
|21||Assistant professor of radiology physics in TN medical service||May 2019|
|22||Village administrative officer in ministrial service||June 2019|
|23||College librarian in TN collegiate educational service||July 2019|
|24||Group-VII A services: EO grade – I in the department of HR & CE||July 2019|
|25||Junior analyst in medical subordinate service||July 2019|
|26||Group-IA services : assistant conservator of forests||Aug. 2019|
|27||Assistant director of horticulture in tamil nadu horticultural service||Aug. 2019|
|28||Group-IV Services||Sep. 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- They must have Domicile of Tamil Nadu
- Minimum age of applicants is to be 18 years.
- Maximum age of the aspirants will depend upon the posts for which the aspirants are wanting to apply.
- Age relaxation is to be given as per TNPSC norms to Reserved category.
- The Aspirants must have done 10th/12th or Graduation (Depending upon the post)
- They must read the official notification when it will be out.
- They must not apply for any post without reading the notification.
The applicants who are going to register for the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 will be selected for the concerned post after qualifying two stages. First stage is the written exam and the second stage is Personal Interview Round.
How to Apply TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants can the form online by simply clicking on the link to be provided here on this page at that time.
- No offline mode is there for applying for TNPSC Recruitment.
- The applicants have to go to the site of TNPSC to fill the form of each post.
- Also they are needed to submit registration fees.
- The details of the fees to be paid will be present in the notification.
- Then they take the print out of application form.
Note – Please note down your registration number after registration, it will be important for future. Also there is no need to send printout of form to authority.
- The application fee for each post varies and has to be paid online.
- Debit/Credit cards, NEFT or E-challan etc are online mediums to be used by applicants for paying the fees.
- The fee to be paid will be mentioned later here.