Tamil Nadu NEET State Counselling 2019 Registration Dates Documents. The Counselling at state level in the Tamil Nadu state is going to be held soon. Applicants can check information about MBBS & BDS Admission in state of Tamil Nadu via State Counselling 2019 here in this post.
Admissions in MBBS and BDS courses are to be given through the written exam of NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test). From the session 2019, the NEET score has been considered for admission in the medical and dental UG courses all over the country.
No separate entrance test at state level will be conducted. The admissions in the courses will be given by the official authority of Tamil Nadu. The applicants who want to get admissions in the course of BDS and MBBS can check the details of Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2019 here.
Dates Tamil Nadu NEET State counselling 2019:
|Registration for counselling||1st week of July 2019|
|1st Round Counselling date||Last week of July 2019|
|List of selected candidates||1st week of August 2019|
|2nd Round Counselling date||Last week of August 2019|
|List of selected applicants||1st week of October 2019|
Important documents for Counselling:
- 10thclass mark sheet.
- 12thclass mark sheet.
- NEET 2018 Rank card/Score card
- NEET 2018 Exam Hall ticket/Admit card
- Category certificate (if belong to the reserved category).
- Passport size photo
- Birth certificate
Tamil Nadu NEET State Counselling 2019:
- The applicants after taking part in NEET Exam 2019 must wait for declaration of the result. Then they must check their rank in the result
- Then they must register for the NEET Counselling by visiting on the official site of the Tamil Nadu.
- The Counselling of NEET at state level will be organised at state level by the official authority of Tamil Nadu
- The applicants after registration must pay the Counselling fees via any mode be it online mode of Debit or Credit card, NEFT or Offline mode of E-challan.
- Then they must Lock and Fill their Choices of colleges names in which you want to get admissions.
- Then they must wait for the seat allotment process.
- The applicants are to be informed about the allotment via sms or email.
- They must report at their allotted college before the deadline.