Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Exam Date Application 564 Posts. The TNFUSRC (stands for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee) has recently declared Notification for the 564 posts of Forest Watcher. This is the golden opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in TNFUSRC. Those applicants who are interested and eligible they can apply online through the official site of the authority i.e forests.tn.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019
Candidates ca apply online from May 1st Week to May 3rd Week. Here through this post we are providing complete details about the Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 same here on this page.
Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Details:
|Authority Name||TN Forest|
|Post Name||Forest Watcher|
|Total number of posts||564|
|Job type||Govt. jobs|
|Post Name||GT||BC||BCM||MBC/DC||SC||SC (A)||ST||Total|
|Forest Watcher (earmarked to ST youths fromspecifiedDistricts only)**||–||–||–||–||–||–||99||99|
Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Important Dates:
|Notification will be announced||07 March 2019|
|Online application will be declared||1st week of May 2019|
|Online application will be ended from||3rd week of May 2019|
|Online Computer Based Examination (CBE) date||4th week of June 2019|
Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Eligibility:
- Candidates should possess minimum General Educational Qualification viz., should have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses (HSC) of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
- The candidates must possess the above-said qualification on the date of this notification (7thMarch 2019).
- The candidate age limit will be considered as on 1stJuly 2019.
- For general category candidates the minimum Age is 21 years and the Maximum Age is 30 Years
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs & BCMs & DWs of all Castes the minimum Age is 21 years and the maximum Age is 35 Years
- The age limit for Ex-servicemen minimum Age is 21 years and the Maximum Age is 30 Years (after deducting the period of his service in such service)
- Applicant should possess the minimum Physical Standards declared in the notification.
- For the applicants belonging to SC & Jungle Tribes, the following will be the minimum height standards for Male Candidate …… 152 cm and Female and Third gender Candidate ……145 cm
- Applicants must possessing the above said minimum Physical Standards are only eligible to apply for the post.
The candidates will be needed to undergo a Physical test consisting of a walk over 25 km & 16 km to be completed in 4 hours by male & female / third gender applicants respectively which will be held by the TNFUSRC.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019?
- Candidates visit TNFUSRC official website to apply i.e forests.tn.gov.in
- After visiting, search “Forest Watcher 2019” notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Then, download or view the official notification in their official website carefully.
- After viewing, candidates go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Candidates create your registration on TNFUSRC & Fill complete details correct.
- Then upload your scanned copy of photo & signature to their application form.
- Review complete given details are correct & accurate.
- Submit the application
- IF TNFUSRC official ask payment, then candidates submit. Others wise ignore this step
- At last, candidates take print your application form for future use.
Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of following steps:-
- Online Examination,
- Certificate Verification
- Physical Standards Verification
- Endurance Test
Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Exam pattern:
- There will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type question only.
- There is only one subject will be come named as “General Knowledge”.
- The question paper shall be set both in English & Tamil.
- The Time & Duration shall be 10.00 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M 3 Hours.
- The Maximum Marks Will be 100.