Tamil Kodeeswari 2020-2021 Registration Audition Date Apply here. Kodeeswari is a Tamil Version Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC). Tamil Kodeeswari aired on Colors Channel. Kodeeswari the show will be hosted by Mrs. Radikaa Sarathkumar. This show is available for female contestants.
Tamil Kodeeswari 2020
This reality show the same as KBC, the contestant gives the correct answer to the question. Interested and eligible female contestants can apply via below given links.
Kodeeswari 2020 Entry Requirements:
- Tamil “Kodeeswari” is only for female contestants.
- Age must be 18 yrs or above.
- Proof of Indian Nationality (Must be Indian).
- The participant must be physically and mentally fit for the show.
- Participants must be knowledge of Tamil Language.
Kodeeswari 2020 Audition and Registration form:
- Kodeeswari 2019 session will be started from 23 Dec 2019.
- Interested contestants must visit the Voot official site of the channel or Show.
- The direct registration link of the show will be available soon on the official site.
- Contestants need to fill the application form in order to participate in the show.
- Fill all details such as name, DOB, Valid Contact number, email id, and address.
- All details must be true and correct.
- After form filling, all contestants need to upload the image. The size of the image is not more than 2 MB.
- After submitting an online application, candidates will wait for the call.
- Selected candidates will be called by the concerned authority.
- The selection of the number will be decided by random software.
Level 1: Online registration
- IVR 5056882 01-04 Up to Rs. 7/- per minute**
- SMS 509093 Up to Rs. 3/- per SMS
- Voot App.
Level 2: Call for Selection.
Valid correct entries will be selected by the randomizer software from all entries received
Level 3: Document verification.
all selected Registrants will be evaluated and shortlisted by the randomizer on pre-defined reservation criteria
Level 4: Written and Video Audition.
Level 5: Meet jury (judges) and go for Fastest Fingure
1) Four recent passport-sized color photographs of the Registrant
2) For valid name/identity proof (any one of the following):
1. PAN Card along with the Birth certificate
3. Voter ID
4. Driver’s License, or
5. UID / Aadhar card
For Valid address proof (any one of the following):
1. Landline Phone / Electricity Bill
3. Voter ID
4. Driver’s License
5. Ration card or
6. UID / Aadhar card
4) Two recent passport-sized color photographs each of four Phone-A-Friend / Video-Call Candidate(s). The Phone-A-Friend / Video-Call Candidate(s) must be above 18 years of age, residing in India and of Indian nationality.
Online Application link will be activated soon