The Swedish Institute has admitted the Swedish institute scholarship for the Global professionals (SISGP) a new scholarship programme which changes Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS). SISGP will provide scholarships to a large no. of master’s programmes opening in the autumn semester 2020 (link for a list of master’s programmes that are eligible for SISGP is at the end). All interested and eligible applicants can apply for SISGP, should apply for a master’s programme at university for admissions between in the month of October 2019 to January 2020. Here through this post, we are providing all the necessary details about the Swedish Institute Scholarship.
Swedish Institute Scholarship 2020 (SISGP)
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to selected countries|
Value of Scholarship:
- Tuition fees is directly pay to the Swedish university.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000 per month.
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 (onetime payment)
- Illness and accident insurance
- SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) Membership
- SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period Membership
Scholarship Time Duration: One year full time or Two year for Master’s Programmes.
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Sri Lanka
Swedish Institute Scholarship 2020 (SISGP) Eligibility:
- You must be a citizen of SISGP eligible country and valid proof of work
- Leadership experience
- You should also follow the registration steps of university admission, & be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes on time.
- Students should have had at least 3,000 hours’ work experience
- For more details must browse the official portal of the organization.
- Motivation letter
- 2 various letters of reference.
- 1 letter of reference should be based on work experience.
- The 2nd letter of reference is based on involvement in networks or civil society departments outside of regular work.
- Proof of work & leadership experience
- Passport copy