SSC Stenographer 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) organises examination for the recruitment of Stenographers 2018 Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted) & Stenographers Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted). Candidates can read this article and get the details about the recruitment.
SSC Stenographer 2018
SSC Stenographer 2018 Dates-
|Starting application submission process||June 2018|
|Last Date to apply online application||July 2018|
|Released of the Admit card||Two week prior to exam|
|Examination Date||August 2018|
SSC Stenographer 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate age must lie between 18-17 yrs as on 1st of August 2018.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the norms of government.
- Candidates must be pass class 12th (Intermediate) or its equivalent examination.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Skill Test:
For Stenographer Grade – C:
- 40 minutes (English)
- 55 Minutes (Hindi)
For Stenographer Grade – D:
- 50 minutes (English)
- 65 minutes (Hindi)
SSC Stenographer 2018 How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply for SSC Stenographers via online mode.
- Fill Registration form then apply to SSC Stenographer.
- Fill personal and educational details as per required field.
- Uploads images of photographs and Signature.
- Then proceed to payment. Pay via online or offline mode.
- Finally print application form for future use.
*Application fee is not refunded at all.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Examination Pattern:
|Part I||Reasoning||100 marks||02 hours|
|Part II||General Awareness||100 marks||02 hours|
|Part III||English Lang & Comprehensive||100 marks||02 hours|
Negative marking Allow
SSC Stenographer Exam 2018 Admit Card:
- Admit card will be issue to the candidates by SSC only through online.
- Candidates can download admit card through registration number.
- Admit card will contains all mandatory details about the exams.
- Admit card will be sued in further process of recruitment.
SSC Stenographer Exam 2018 Result:
The result will be declared in the mid of March in the form of PDF format which will be available in the official site i.e. http://ssconline.nic.in. Candidates can download result via using their credentials (registration number and Date of Birth)
For more details regarding SSC Stenographer 2018 Grade C and D examination candidates are requested to visit official website.