SSC SI CAPF 2018: SSC CPO 2018 or SSC SI CPO 2018 Application. Staff Selection Commission invites the application form for SSC SI ASI CAPF 2018 examination in January 2018. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for SI and ASI recruitment in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Here we are updating the details about the application form, exam date, eligibility, exam pattern, physical standard, number of vacancies, mode of exam and selection procedure.
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Application Exam
Application Form started
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Important Dates
|Notification & Registration||03 March 2018|
|Last date of Apply||02 April 2018|
|Admit Card||April 2018|
|SI CAPF Paper-I||04 to 10 June 2018|
|Paper 1 Result||June 2018|
|PET,PST and Medical Exam||July 2018|
|PET, PST and Medical Result||August 2018|
|Admit Card paper-II||September 2018|
|Paper 2 Exam Date||01 Dec 2018|
|Final Result||Notified later|
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Recruitment Posts:
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be citizen of India/subject to Bhutan/Nepal.
- Tibetan who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intension of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit: Candidates must be completed age 20 yrs and upper age limit is 25 yrs as on 01-08-2018.
- Candidates must be holding Bachelor degree is must from the recognised university.
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Application Form:
- Application form will be available on official site of SSC.
- Before apply read instruction carefully.
- First of all Candidates have to fill Part-1 registration form (Personal and educational details)
- In Part-2 registration candidates have to upload scanned images and pay application fee via online mode and SBI bank challan.
- Female candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted to pay application fee.
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of examination is offline (pen &paper mode).
- There will be two papers. Paper-1 and Paper-2 along with the PET/Medical Test and Interview.
- Paper-1 divided into four parts- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension with each section containing 50 questions of one mark each.
- Paper-2 only for English Comprehension with 200 questions with 02 hours time duration.
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Selection Procedure:
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Test
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Admit Card:
- E-Admit card/Hall Ticket will be updated on SSC Website.
- Admit card will contains all mandatory information about the exam.
- Without admit card candidates will not allow to seat in the examination.
- Read important instruction mention in the admit card.
SSC SI CAPF 2018 Result/Cut off:
- Selection will make on the basis of written examination.
- Qualified candidates will be called for PET/Medical Test.
- Then called for Interview section.
- Finally, SSC will be make final merit list of qualified candidates.
For more details regarding SSC SI CAPF 2018 Examination candidates are requested to visit official website of SSC.