SSC MTS Multitasking 2020 Application or SCC MTS 2020 Registration or SSC MTS 2020 Application or SSC MTS 2020 Exam Date or SSC MTS 2020 notification. Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification regarding SSC MTS (Multitasking) 2020 written examination. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has uploaded notification at the official site of SSC (ssc.nic.in). As per the notification, SSC MTS (Multitasking) for Non- Technical recruitment exam date has announced.
SSC MTS Multitasking 2020 Application
Updated Vacancy: Update Soon
SSC MTS Online Application will be started from December 2020. Candidate can apply online mode only (offline not allow). Candidate can pay the online fee till in January 2021 and via bank challan till on January 2021. Candidate can access below-given link to get the full details about the SSC MTS 2020 examination.
SSC MTS Multitasking 2020 Exam Dates:
|Official Notification Publication||Aug 2020|
|Start Online Application form||August 2020|
|Deadline Online Application form||August 2020|
|Payment of fee via||September 2020|
|Payment via challan||Sept 2020|
|Admit card for Paper-I Exam||will be updated soon|
|Paper-I Exam||Dec 2020|
|Paper-I Exam Result||April 2021|
|Paper-II Exam||May 2021|
|Final Result SSC MTS 2020||June 2021|
Eligibility Criteria SSC MTS Multitasking 2020:
Education- The candidates of SSC Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff exam 2020 must have a Class 10th pass certificate from any recognized board.
Age limit– Candidates age must lie between 18-25 years as on 01.08.2017 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and no later than 01.08.1999)
Payscale: Pay Band-1 (5200-20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-,(Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level– 01 )
Reservation: As per the rules and regulation of central government
Age Relaxation SSC MTS 2020:
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(GEN)||30 years|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(OBC)||33 years|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||35 years|
How to Apply for SSC MTS Multitasking 2020:
- Access the official site to apply online application form.
- There will be four simple steps.
- Registration (fill correct information as per your documents)
- Now, login to apply for SSC MTS 2020 Examination,
- Fill your personal, education details as per your testimonials.
- Recheck your application form details.
- Make payment through credit card, debit card, Net Banking, and Bank challan.
- Finally, Print Application form for future reference. For more information watch our video demonstration.
SSC MTS Multitasking 2020 Image size/Discrepancy:
- Images must be clear,digital and recent.
- The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb in JPG Format.
- Resolution should be 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height
- The signature must be scanned signature in JPG format.
- The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb.
- The resolution should be 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- There will be two papers in the SSC MTS (Non-Technical) exam 2020.
- Paper, I will be objective type and Paper-II will be descriptive type.
- Four sections namely General Intelligence & Reasoning, General English, General Awareness and Numerical Aptitude will be there in the Paper I.
- The candidates will have to write a short essay/letter in any language.
SSC MTS 2020 Paper-1:
|Part||Subject||Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration for PH Candidates|
|A||General Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours||2 hours 40 Min.|
SSC MTS 2020 Paper-2:
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration for PH Candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter or any other language.||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
The candidates who want to apply for the SSC Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff exam will have to pay Rs.100/= for the application fee (other reserved category and Physically handicapped aspirants do not have to pay the fee).
SSC MTS 2020 Syllabus:
General Awareness: History, Indian Constitution, Books, Culture, Awards and Honors, Current Affairs – National & International, Current events, Geography, Important Days, Sports and Games, General Politic, Books and Authors, Economic Scene, Abbreviations, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Important Financial & Economic News.
Quantitative Aptitude: Number Systems, Computation Of Whole Numbers, Decimals And Fractions And Relationship Between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio And Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit And Loss, Discount, Use Of Tables And Graphs Mensuration, Time And Distance, Ratio And Time, Time And Work, Etc.
Reasoning: Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Figure Classification, Arithmetical Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Arithmetical Computation, Analytical Functions, etc.
English: Candidates understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
SSC MTS Multitasking 2020 Application correction:
- Candidates cannot make changes in the registration.
- The application form will be filled in two part: Part I and Part II
- Candidates can make changes in the application form before submitting,
- After final submission candidates cannot make any changes in the application form.
- Fake and Incomplete application will be rejected.
Admit Card SSC MTS Multitasking 2020:
- SSC MTS 2020 admit card will be issued in the month of February.
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official site of the staff selection commission (ssc.nic.in).
- E-Admit card is mandatory for entrance examination.
- All important details have mentioned in the admit card.
Answer key SSC MTS Multitasking 2020:
- After the successfully completed the written examination, SSC will issue the official answer key.
- The official answer key will be uploaded on the website.
- Candidates can easily access the answer key.
- Candidates can file objection regarding the answer key in the prescribed format.
Cut off/Merit list SSC MTS Multitasking 2020:
- Selection will be made on the cut off marks.
- Cut off/merit list will be generated on the basis of the written marks statement.
- The merit list will be issued soon.
- Qualified candidates will be called paper II Examination.
Result of SSC MTS Multitasking 2020:
- The final Result of SSC MTS 2020 will be announced in the month of June 2021.
- Candidates can download the result from the official site.
- Qualified candidates will be called for further process of joining.