SSC MTS 2020 Exam (Multitasking): Application form Exam Date pattern. SSC has issued official notification in December 2019. SSC MTS 2020 makes many changes in this year examination. SSC has introduced latest exam pattern, exam date and other rules regulation.
SSC SSC MTS 2020 Exam (Multitasking) Application
SSC MTS 2020 Exam (Multitasking) Application:
|Official Publication||End of December 2019|
|Start Online Application form||End of December 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application form||Feb 2020|
|Payment of fee via||Feb 2020|
|Payment via challan||Feb 2020 (05:00)pm|
|Admit card for Paper-I Exam||Feb 2020|
|Paper-I Exam||April -May 2020|
|Paper-I Exam Result||April 2020|
|Paper-II Exam||May 2020|
|Final Result SSC MTS 2019||June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria SSC MTS 2020 Exam:
Education- The candidates who want to apply for the SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Staff exam 2016 must be having a 10th pass certificate from any of the board.
Age limit– 18-25 years as on 01.08.201 7 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999)
Pay scale: Pay Band-1 (5200-20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-,(Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level– 01 )
Reservation: As per the rules and regulation of central government
How to apply for SSC MTS 2020 Exam Application:
- Application mode: Online Only
- Visit the below given link to apply online application form or access official site of ssc.nic.in
- There will be four simple steps.
- Registration (fill correct information as per your documents)
- Now, login to apply for SSC MTS 2020 Examination,
- Fill your personal, education details as per documents.
- Make payment via online and offline mode
- Almost Done, Print Application form for future reference. For more information watch our video demonstration.
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Application fee-
- The candidates who want to apply for the SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Staff exam 2020 will have to pay Rs.100/= for the application fee (other reserved category and Physically handicapped aspirants do not have to pay the fee).
- Application fee mode: Online and offline mode.
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Admit card :
- SSC MTS 2020 admit card will be issued in mid of month of February.
- Admit card carry all details about the examination such as registration number, venue, date of exam and other important instruction
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official site of the staff selection commission (ssc.nic.in) or below given link (link will be activated soon).