SSC MTS 2020 Application Exam Date Notification. Staff Selection Commission SSC invites the application for Multitasking posts at various departments. Candidates can read full details about the examination.
As per SSC MTS 2020 Schedule official notification will be issued in mid of December of every year. Candidate can access below given the link below to get all information about the SSC MTS 2020 Examination such as Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Notification, How to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS 2020:
- Candidates must be Class 10th passed from the recognized university/Board.
- Candidate age should lay between 18-25 yrs.
- Citizen of India.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules and regulations.
|Category||Max. Age Limit|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(GEN)||30 years|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(OBC)||33 years|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||35 years|
Note- DOB which is recorded in the Senior Secondary Education (Class 12th).
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Mins.|
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
How to Apply for SSC MTS 2020?
- Access the official site of Staff Selection Commission (ssc.nic.in)
- Open the link “SSC MTS (Multitasking) 2020”.
- First of all register themselves.
- After getting registration number and password. Login to apply.
- There will be two parts: Part I and II
- Part I: Fill application details such as personal, educational and experience.
- Part II: Upload images of photograph and signature as per given specification.
- Recheck your application details.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
|Online applications submission date||Updated Soon|
|Ending date for receipt of application form||Updated Soon|
|Ending date for making online application fee payment||Updated Soon|
|Ending date for generation of offline Challan||Updated Soon|
|Ending date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||Updated Soon|
|Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) Exam date||Updated Soon|
|Date of Paper-II (Descriptive) Exam date||Updated Soon|
SSC MTS 2020 Admit card:
- Candidates can download admit card from official site.
- Candidates can easily download from the SSC website via given credentials.
- E-Admit card will contains all necessary details.
- E-Admit card is mandatory to seat in the examination.
- E- Admit card will be used in the further process.
SSC MTS 2020 Answer key and Merit list:
- After written exam, authority will issue the answer key
- Candidates can download answer key and cross-check.
- Candidate can also challenge the answer key via given format.
- Then authority will issue the merit list of selected candidates.
- Selected candidates will be called for TIER-II Exam.