SSC MTS 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria Age limit Details. Application Exam Date Notification. Staff Selection Commission SSC MTS (Multitasking) 2019 online application will be started soon. SSC MTS (Multitasking) Non Technical 2019 examination.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria
SSC MTS 2019 Examination Schedule as per given schedule. SSC Multitasking MTS Non Technical 2019 Examination will be started from December month. SSC MTS 2019 Examination will be started from December.
SSC MTS (Multitasking) registration will be started soon. As per SSC MTS 2019 Schedule official notification will be issued in mid of December 2018. Candidate can access below given link to get all information about the SSC MTS 2019 Examination such as Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Notification, How to apply.
How to Apply/ Registration for SSC Multitasking 2019:
- Browse official site of Staff Selection Commission (ssc.nic.in)
- Find the link “SSC MTS (Multitasking) 2019 on Apply tab “.
- Click on it, and fill application form carefully.
- Upload images and review your application form.
- Make payment via online or offline mode.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be Class 10th passed from the recognized university/Board.
- There is no percentage bar for apply.
- Age will be calculated as on 01 Aug 2017.
- Candidate age should lay between 18-25 yrs.
|PH(GEN)+ Cerebral Palsy||10 years|
|PH(OBC)+Cerebral Palsy||13 Years|
|PH(SC/ST)+ Cerebral Palsy||15 years|
|Domiciled in the State of J & K(GEN)||05 years|
|Domiciled in the State of J & K(OBC)||08 years|
|Domiciled in the State of J & K(SC/ST)||10 years|
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee before 01 Jan 1962.
- Person of India Origin who has migrated Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African.
SSC Multitasking 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration FOr PH candidates|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Mins.|
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration for PH|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|