SSC MTS 2018 How to Apply Correction Image payment Issues. Application form pattern exam date pattern. A notification is going to be published regarding the SSC MTS (Non-Technical) exam 2018 by the Staff Selection Commission. SSC MTS (Non-Technical) exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commissions every year so as to appoint the eligible candidates on a govt. job on the posts of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff.
SSC MTS 2018 Apply Correction helpline Image payment Issues
Important points before apply:
- Candidates must be ensure their eligibility.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Age will be calculated on the basis of Class X mark sheet.
- SSC providing the one time registration.
- if you have applied before then go to login section other wise fill registration form.
- Fill Registration form details as per your original details.
- No correction will make after the registration.
- Enter your valid email-id and active mobile number.
- Keep safe your registration number and login details for future reference.
- Ready your scanned image as per given format.
- Image must be clear and digital.
- Blur, Selfie and dirty images will be rejected by the autohrty.
- Incomplete application will be rejected by the authority.
- Watch our video Demonstration before fill application from.
Image Related Issues:
- Image must be well cropped and clear as per given size specification.
- Use high internet speed.
- Before final submission check your images.
- Watch our video in youtube and learn how to crop professionally.
Payment related Issues:
- Online is the best way to pay fees.
- If fees status will show incomplete then wait for 24-48 hours.
- If fees reflected in your account then pay again.
- If fees debited in your account but status will display incomplete then wait for 24-48 hours.
- During online fees payment then last page show error (after payment). Means payment completed wait for 24-48 hours.
- For more information contact to SSC Authority.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS 2018:-
Age limit – The aspirants who will apply for the SSC MTS (Non-Technical) exam 2018 must have at least an age of 18 years and at most an age of 25 years.
Educational Criteria – The aspirants who will have to apply for the SSC MTS (Non-Technical) exam 2018 must have done their Matriculation degree (10th) from a recognised school or institute.
SSC MTS 2018 Application process:
- The aspirants who will have to apply for the SSC MTS (Non-Technical) exam 2018 must go to the official site of the SSC which is ssc.nic.in.
- Then they must click on the notification name under the Notice category.
- Fill Registration for new user.
- Then after that they must fill the application form of the same by entering accurate details.
- Finally they must submit the form before the last date and also must not forget to pay the fees.
- There is no correction mode after final submission.
Ready to Apply here
Age Relaxation SSC MTS 2018:
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(GEN)||30 years|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(OBC)||33 years|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||35 years|
Download our App for SSC MTS 2018 Apply Correction helpline Image payment Issues