SSC LDC 2019 Application or SSC CHSL 2019 Registration Eligibility Exam Date. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is soon going to issue a notification regarding the SSC CHSL Exam 2019. SSC organises the SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Education) Exam 2019 in order to recruit the eligible candidates on the posts of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and DEO (Data Entry Operator).
SSC LDC 2019 Application
This time there will also be some vacancies of Postal Assistant. The candidates who are interested in this notification can apply for this soon. All the details are given here on this page.
Short Notification By SSC :
“It is for information of all aspirant candidates that the detailed Notice of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2019 will be uploaded on the website of the Commission(www.ssc.nic.in) and its Regional Offices.
The posts offered by SSC CHSL 2019
- DEO (Data Entry Officers)- 02
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)- 898
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant –2359
- Data Entry Operator “Grade-A” – Nill
|Post||Gross Salary||In hand Salary||Grade Pay|
Eligibility Criteria SSC LDC 2019:
- The candidates should have cleared higher secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent from recognized institute (state or central)
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Minimum age to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 is 18 years.
- Maximum age is 27 years as on 1st August 2019.
How to Apply SSC LDA 2019:
- The candidates can apply for the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 by simply going on to the official site of the SSC which is ssconline.nic.in.
- There they must click on the option apply online in front of the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 and then fill the application form of the same.
- Then after filling the form they must submit the fees.
Application fees –
- The applicants who are going to apply for the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 must make payment of the application fees.
- The application fees for the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 can be paid by any medium be it credit or debit cards, NEFT, Bank Challan etc.
- The application fees for the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 will be updated here soon after the issue of the notification.
- The question paper will be based on four sections – English Language, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and General Intelligence
- There will be a total of 200 questions of 200 marks (each of 1 mark) divided into 50 questions in each section
- The duration of the paper will be 2 hours.
- Negative marking of ¼ mark will be there for each wrong answer
Important Dates for SSC LDC 2019:
- Starting date of registration – November 2018
- Last date of registration – December 2018
- Computer based Examination (Tier I): March 2019
- Admit card issuing date – updated soon
- Exam date of SSC CHSL Exam 2018 – June 2019
- Exam Result SSC CHSL 2019 – July 2019