SSC JE 2020: SSC JE Application 2020 or SSC JE 2020Registration. Staff Selection Commission is a conducting authority to conducts the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2020. Qualified candidates will be getting the joining in the various departments under the post of Junior Engineer.
SSC JE 2020
SSC JE 2020 Important Dates:
|Online Application Form Starts from||September 2020|
|Deadline Online Application||September 2020|
|E-Admit Card for Paper 1||November 2020|
|Exam Date for Paper 1||Nov 2020|
|Result of Paper 1 Exam||January 2021|
|E-Admit Card for Paper 2||January 2021|
|Exam Date for Paper 2||January 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||March/April 2021|
SSC JE 2020 Designation/Posts Available:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
Participating organizations: Central Water Commission, Department of Post, CPWD and MES.
- The examination will be divided into section Paper I and II.
- No interview round.
- Candidates who qualify Paper-1 will only be eligible to appear for Paper-2
- Selection will be made on the basis of the merit list of both papers.
SSC JE 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
SSC JE 2020 Application Form:
- Candidate can apply online mode. There will be two parts- Part I and II Registration.
- Part-1 Registration includes- Read Instruction, fill basis personal and educational details.
- Part-2 Registration includes- uploading the scanned images & signature along with the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, print the application form for future use.
- SSC has sent all details of the application via mail.
Payment of Application fee:
- The application fee amounts to Rs 100.
- Female candidates and candidates who fall in the category of SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Ex-servicemen are exempted to pay the application fee.
- Pay application through online and offline mode.
SSC JE 2020 Admit Card:
- E-Admit card will be available online mode only.
- Candidates can download admit card through registration number and D.O.B
- Applicants are advised to keep their admit cards safely and carry it on the date of the examination.
|MCQ 200 marks||MCQ 300 marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering (Civil and Structural)/General Engineering (Electrical)/General Engineering (Mechanical).|
Negative Marking will be allowed.
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR|
Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical). Candidates can choose from any of them as per the posts they have applied for.
SSC JE 2020 Cut-Off and Result:
- Official cut off of the paper I and II will be updated on the website.
- Final Selection list will be made on the basis of Cut off.
- The qualified candidate will be called for Joining.
- All information regarding the recruitment will be updated on the official site of SSC.