SSC JE 2019 Application or SSC JE 2019 Registration. Staff Selection Commission invites the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019. Selected candidates will be getting the joining in the various departments under post of Junior Engineer. Here we are providing the full details about the examination.
SSC JE 2019
SSC JE 2019 Important Dates:
|Online Application Form Starts from||October 2019|
|Deadline Online Application||November 2019|
|E-Admit Card for Paper I||November 2019|
|Exam Date for Paper I||December 2019|
|Result of Paper I Exam||January 2020|
|E-Admit Card for Paper II||January 2020|
|Exam Date for Paper II||January 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||March/April 2020|
SSC JE 2019 Designation/Posts Available:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
Participating organizations: Central Water Commission, Department of Post, CPWD and MES.
SSC JE 2019 Exam Overviews:
- Examination will be divided into section Paper I and II.
- No interview round.
- Paper-1 is qualifying nature then candidate will eligible to appear for Paper II
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit list of both papers.
SSC JE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
SSC JE 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates can visit the official site.
- Before apply read all instruction carefully.
- Online Application will be divided into two parts- Part I and II Registration.
- Part-1 Registration includes- Enter basis personal and educational details.
- Part-2 Registration includes- uploading the scanned images & signature along with the payment of the application fee.
- Review your application form and submit details.
- Print system generated application for future reference.
Click here to Apply Online
Payment of Application fee:
- General candidates will pay Rs. 100/-
- Female and reserved category candidates (SC/ST/Ph/Ex- servicemen) are exempted to pay the application fee.
- Pay application through online and offline mode.
SSC JE 2019 Admit Card:
- E-Hall Ticket will be published online mode only.
- Candidates can download admit card through registration number and D.O.B
- Hall ticket will carry all details of examination.
- Admit Card download link will be updated soon.
SSC JE 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Paper I||Paper II|
|MCQ 200 marks||MCQ 300 marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering (Civil and Structural)/General Engineering (Electrical)/General Engineering (Mechanical).
Negative Marking will be allowed.
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR
Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical). Candidates can choose from any of them as per the posts they have applied for.
SSC JE 2019 Cut-Off and Result:
- SSC JE Official cut off of paper I and II will be issued on the website.
- Final Selection list will be made on the basis of Cut off.
- Meritious candidate will be called for Joining.
- All information regarding the recruitment will be updated on the official site of SSC.