SSC CHSL 2020 Application Exam Date Eligibility Syllabus or SSC CHSL 2020 Registration Syllabus. SSC- Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (10+2) every year. SSC CHSL Exam for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operators (DEO) in various departments and ministry in India. Here we are updated the examination complete examination schedule of SSC CHSL 2020 Examination.
SSC CHSL 2020
Candidates can access below given to apply fill online application form with complete instruction. Candidates can also watch our video demonstration “How fill online application form SSC CHSL 2020 Exam”. Below given exam schedule as per the official notification of SSC Exam Calender. All dates are tentative, official date will issued soon.
SSC CHSL 2020 Details:
|Name of Exam||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam|
|Examination Organization||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Mode of Exam|
Tier 1: Computer Based Test
Tier 2: Pen and Paper based
Tier 3: Typing/Skill Test
|Level of Exam||National|
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Date:
|Online Application window will open||Updated soon|
|Online application window will close||Updated soon|
|Last date for payment (Online)||Updated soon|
|Last date for payment (Offline)||Updated soon|
|Uploading Admit card||Updated soon|
|Written Examination Date||Updated soon|
|Results declaration of part I examination||Updated soon|
|Examination date of part II (Skill Test)||Updated soon|
|Final Merit list/Result||Updated soon|
SSC CHSL 2020 (10+2) post details:
- DEO (Data Entry Officers)
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Court Clerks
SSC CHSL 2020 Number of Vacancy Post wise:
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||Notify soon|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in various ministry||Notify soon|
|Data Entry Operator in various ministry||Notify soon|
|Court Clerks||Notify soon|
SSC CHSL 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be class 12th passed from recognized board or its equivalent.
- NIOS candidates are also eligible.
- Candidate must be 18 yrs old and maximum is 27 as on 1st August, 2020.
- Relaxation is given to some category which is given below:
SSC CHSL 2020 Reservation:
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
SSC CHSL 2020 Application form:
- Application form will be available via online mode only.
- Online Application form will be available here ssc.nic.in
- Fill Registration form and get the registration number and password to apply online.
- Online Applicants have to access the official website and must fill all the personal and educational details in the application form,
- Then upload their scanned digital photograph in 100 dpi in given format.
- Review your application form.
- Take print out of system generated application form.
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Pattern:
Paper I of SSC CHSL 2020:
SSC CHSL 2020 Paper II:
Candidates who qualified Part-I need to appear Part-2 which will be conducted to test the skills of the candidates related to the posts.
Typing test for LDC
- Typing language (Hindi or English)
- While filling the application form, candidates have to mention the language of typing .
- This examination is also qualifying in nature.
- The typing speed for English language should be 35 wpm and for Hindi language it should be 30 wpm
Skill Test for DEO
- The candidates must maintain data entry speed of 8,000 key depression/hour on computer.
- These entries will be judged on the basis of correct entries.
- The duration of this skill test will be 15 minutes.
- A printed matter of 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions in English language will be provided to each candidate.
SSC CHSL 2020 Syllabus:
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Alphanumeric Series
- Logical Reasoning
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Coded Inequalities
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Input Output
- Coding Decoding
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Work & Time
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Surds and Indices
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Time & Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Number Systems
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Para jumbles
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Paragraph Completion
- Active/Passive Voice
- One Word Substitution
- Economic Scene
- Scientific Research
- General Policy
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
The SSC CHSL syllabus for tier 2 exam is defined. The applicants can refer to the questions asked in previous years. The questions asked in tier 2 exam cover the topics such as women empowerment, impact of GST etc.
SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card:
- Hall Ticket/Admit card will be published at official site.
- Candidates must visit the official site of the auhtority.
- Candidates can download the admit card via login.
- Admit card carry all important instruction regarding the examination.
- Admit card is compulsory otherwise examination will be cancelled.
SSC CHSL 2020 Result:
- Result will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- By enter the Name and Roll number candidates can check result.
- Applicants vcan also check result through this article.
- Result link will declared soon same here on this page.