SSC CHSL 2018: SSC CHSL(Combined Higher Secondary) is the high class & popular examination conducted every year by Senior Secondary Commission(SSC) in order to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operators (DEO).
SSC CHSL 2018 Application
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam dates:
|Publication of official notification||August 2018|
|Commencement of application process||First Week of August 2018|
|Last date of application process||September 2018|
|Last date for payment of application fee online||September 2018|
|Last date for payment of application fee offline||September 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||October 2018|
|Examination date (SSC CHSL 2017)||Mid of November 2018|
|Results declaration of part I examination||January/February 2019|
|Examination date of part II||March 2019|
|Final merit list||May 2019|
The posts offered by SSC CHSL 2018:
- DEO (Data Entry Officers)
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Court Clerks
Number of Vacancy Post wise:
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||Awaited|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Awaited|
|Data Entry Operator||Awaited|
SSC CHSL 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have cleared their 12th standard or equivalent from a state or central recognized institute.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 and maximum is 27 as on 1st August, 2017.
- Relaxation is given to some category which is given below:
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
SSC CHSL 2018 Application form:
- Application forms of SSC SHSL, 2018 will be available via online mode only.
- Application form will be available here http://ssc.online.nic.in
- Fill Registration from and get the registration number to apply online.
- Online Applicants have to access the official website and must fill all the personal and educational details in the application form,
- Then upload their scanned photograph (Size:between 4 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 100 pixel width by 120 pixels height) and scanned signature (Size: 1 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height).
- Review your application form. Take print out for future use.
SSC CHSL 2018 Application fee:
Applicants have to pay application fee charges either through SBI bank challan (which have to be downloaded, printed & submitted at any CBS branch of SBI) or net banking. Nominal service charges may be included in net banking mode of payment.
Exemption of fee- The application fee is exempted in case of female candidates and all the reserved category candidates.
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Pattern:
Paper I of SSC CHSL 2018
- Sections: Question paper is divided into 4 sections (General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness) carrying 50 marks for each section.
- Duration: Two hours.
- Language: Hindi & English
- Type: MCQ (Objective types)
- Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Total Marks: question paper carries 200 marks, each section weightage is 50 marks.
SSC CHSL 2018 Paper II
Candidates who qualified Part-I need to appear Part-2 which will be conducted to test the skills of the candidates related to the posts.
Typing test for LDC
Language of the examination is in Hindi & English for the qualified candidates of written examination. While filling the application form, candidates have to mention the language of typing .This examination is also qualifying in nature. The typing speed for English language should be 35 words/minute and for Hindi language it should be 30 words/minute.
Skill Test for DEO
This test will be conducted for qualified candidates of written examination. The candidates must maintain data entry speed of 8,000 key depression/hour on computer. These entries will be judged on the basis of correct entries. The duration of this skill test will be 15 minutes. A printed matter of 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions in English language will be provided to each candidate.
SSC CHSL 2018 Selection Process:
The Recruitment procedure of SSC CHSL consists of two stages-
- Written examination
- Skill test or typing test.
The successful candidates of stage I (written examination) called for the stage II skill test or typing test. The SSC CHSL 2017 gives an opportunity to eligible candidates to get recruited at the posts of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and DEO (Data Entry Operator) in numerous central govt. offices. The reserved category candidates will be adjusted against general category vacancies according to their rank in the merit list. The vacancies of reserved categories will be filled individually by eligible candidates of reserved categories only. The tie breaker for candidates scoring same marks will be based on-
- Marks in the written examination
- DOB, older candidate will be given higher position in the merit list
- In alphabetical order the higher rank will be decided
SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates who had successfully filled their application form will get their admit card from the official website from 1stweek of September 2018.
- Admit card have to be downloaded from the official site.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to bring their admit card on the date of the examination.
SSC CHSL 2018 Cut off Marks
Cut off marks is the minimum marks in order to clear the examination which is well known only after the result declaration which will be uploaded on the official website of the portal. Final schedule will be update after SSC CHSL 2018 Official notification.
Link will be activated soon