SRMJEEE 2019 or SRMJEEE 2019 Registration or SRMJEEE 2019 Application from Dates pattern. SRM University, Haryana is going to organise the SRMJEEE Examination 2019 in the month of November 2019. SRMEEE is popularly called SRM Engineering Entrance Exam. It is conducted by the SRM University, Haryana in order to provide admissions to the eligible candidates in the Engineering programmes. The candidates who want to check the details of the SRMJEEE Examination 2019 can check here on this page.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application from
Eligibility Criteria SRMJEEE 2019:
- The Candidates must be Indian Citizens in order to apply for SRMJEEE Examination 2019
- The candidates who want to apply for the SRMJEEE Examination 2019 must have cleared their Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent from a well Education Board having PCM or PCM as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates must have gotten 65% aggregate marks (for Kattankulathur Campus) and 60% aggregate marks for the SRM University, Haryana and 3 other campuses.
SRM University SRMJEEE 2019 Application form:-
The candidates can apply for the SRMJEEE Examination 2019 through both online and offline methods. The candidates will have to fill the application form of the SRMJEEE Examination 2019 be any of the methods. Then they must send the application form to the address mentioned below along with the DD of Rs.1060.
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kakkankulathur
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203
The candidates who want to apply for the SRMJEEE Examination 2018 need to pay an application fees in order to complete the registration process for the SRMJEEE Examination. The candidates can submit the application fees via online as well as offline modes. The application fees for the SRMJEEE Examination which the candidates will have to pay is Rs.1060.
Procedure to apply for SRMJEEE 2019:
- Go to the official site of the University srmuniv.ac.in
- Then register on the site by entering your details
- Then login into your account through the ID and password
- Then enter all the details like programme details, exam details, personal details etc
- Then upload the documents and then click on Save & Continue option
- Now pay the fees and complete the process
SRMJEEE Examination 2019:
|Online Application forms||Third week of November 2019|
|Deadline of Application form||Third Week of March 2019|
|Slot booking||Last Week of March 2019|
|Exam Date||April 2019|
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card:
- Admit card will be issued at official site.
- Admit card is compulsory to seat in the examination.
- E-Admit card will contains all mandatory information about the exam.
- Admit card will be used in counselling process.
SRMJEEE Exam 2018 Counselling:
- After written examination, merit list will be generated.
- Seat allotment will depend on rank of candidates.
- Candidates can download the rank card from official site.
- Online counselling details will be announced soon.
- Notification of Counselling will contain all important details and procedure.