SRM University Admission 2018 Application Courses Exam Dates Eligibility Registration. SRM University, Chennai is going to issue a notification in which the applicants will be invited to apply for the UG and PG admissions in the SRM University.
SRM University Admission 2018
The University is going to conduct the Admission Procedure in which the admissions will be provided to the eligible candidates in the UG and PG courses. Those who want to apply for any of the below mentioned UG and PG courses can check all the details related to it here on this page.
SRM University Admission 2018:
- Bachelor of Optometry
- BSc (Renal Dialysis Technology, MLT and Nursing)
- M.Sc in Allied Medical Science
- M.Sc in Nursing
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Pharma D
- Master of Public Health
- M.Sc in Clinical Trials
- M.Sc in AFIH
Separate Entrance Exams conducted by SRM University, Chennai are:-
- SRMJEEE (SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination) for providing admission in UG Programme.
- SRMCAT (SRM Common Admission Test) for providing admission in MBA Programme.
How to Apply SRM University Admission 2018:
- The applicants can apply for the above mentioned courses via online mode.
- They have to visit the official site of SRM University which is srmuniv.ac.in
- There on the site, they must click on the Course name in which they want to get admission
- Then they must fill all their details in the admission form.
- Then after they must submit the admission fee
- Then finally they must submit the Admission form.
The applicants in order to get admissions in the UG or PG courses will have to take part in the Entrance exam conducted by the University. Then a merit will be prepared by the University on the basis of Marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance exam. Then the university will provide admission to the eligible candidates.
Important dates for SRM University Admission 2018
- Starting of Admission process – April 2018
- Ending of Admission process – April 2018
- Exam date – May 2017
- Result declaration date – Tentative
Email Id – [email protected]
Phone – 4424742836, 4424747231