SNAP 2019 Application correction Exam Date Eligibility Pattern Details Apply. SNAP 2019 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) will be conducted by the Symbiosis International University. Through SNAP Exam candidates can get admission in management courses (MBA) offered by various associated institutions of Symbiosis University. Check here details about the exam date, application form, eligibility, exam pattern.
SNAP 2019 Application Correction
SNAP 2019 Application Exam Dates:
|Online Registration Commences||August 2019|
|Registration Closes||November 2019|
|Application Form Correction||End of November 2019|
|Test Payment Closes||November 2019|
|Admit Card Available||December 2019|
|Exam Date||December 2019|
|Result Declaration||December 2019|
SNAP 2019 Application Correction:
- SNAP Application correction will open in last week of November 2019.
- Candidates can login their account and make changes in particular fields.
- After correction candidates can save their application.
- Only Once time correction is allow.
- Candidates can also remove discrepancy in images
- Then try to uploads the photographs and signature as per given specification.
- Make fee pay through online or offline mode.
Make Correction here
SNAP 2019 Application Fee:
- Application fees is 1500/= for all candidates (categories).
- Demand draft (DD) should be drawn in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- In case of payment through DD, candidates have to send the required documents along with DD to the address mentioned below:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
SNAP 2019 Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have completed graduation degree from any recognised university or institution.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks and 45% (for reserved category).
- Candidates who have completed their qualifying degree from any foreign university or institution must obtain the equivalent certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
SNAP 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP 2019 Admit Card:
- SNAP Exam 2019 Admit Card will be uploaded on website.
- Admit card is mandatory for Exam.
- Admit card will contains all mandatory details of examination.
- Candidates can download admit card via using their credentials.
SNAP 2019 Cut off /Result:
- SNAP Exam 2019 selection will be made on the basis of merit list.
- Candidates can download cut off or result from official site of SNAP.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for various rounds like Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test on the basis of SNAP Score.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the following basis:
|Snap score out of 180 marks scaled down to 50 marks||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
SNAP 2019 Admission:
- Candidates can go for the admission procedure after releasing of SNAP Exam 2019 result and cut-off.
- The admission procedure is consisting of three stages (Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test).
- Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their rank and availability of seats in colleges or institution.