SBI Junior Associates 2020 or SBI Clerk 2020 or SBI JA 2020 Application Eligibility Notification Out. SBI ready to recruits the eligible candidates for the post of junior Assoiciates. Candidates can apply for the SBI clerk 2020 exam only through online mode. Here we are providing the information about the exam date, selection procedure, application form, eligibility, age limit, syllabus and admit card.
SBI Junior Associates 2020
SBI Junior Associates 2020 Dates:
|Notification/Online Application form||updated soon|
|Deadline for Registration|
|Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam|
|Preliminary Exam held on|
SBI Recruitment 2020 Exam: Details
Examination Name: SBI Junior Associates
Exam Authority: State Bank of India
Exam Level: All India level
Exam Mode: Online
SBI Clerk Salary 2018: Rs. 20,950 (Gross)
Total Number of Vacancy: 9,000
SBI Junior Associates 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be holding the Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Appearing (final year candidate) candidates can also apply
- Candidates must be completed 20 years and maximum age is 28 years.
- Age relaxation provided to reserved categories candidates.
SBI Junior Associates 2020 Application:
- Candidates can visit the official site of SBI.
- Click on the Apply online tab for clerk posts.
- Fill the registration form and then log in to apply.
- Fill personal and education details.
- Then upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Next step to pay application fees via online mode only.
- Finally, submit all application and take the print out in hardcopy.
Click here to Apply now
Mode of Fee Payment:
- Candidate can pay application fee thru online mode only.
- For General/ OBC Candidates pay Rs. 600 and the application fee SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S candidates is Rs. 100/-
The selection process includes three steps:
- Step 1: Preliminary Examination (MCQ) (100 Marks)
- Step 2: Main Examination (MCQ) (200 Marks)
- Step 3: Interview
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- Preliminary examination which will be (Computer Based Test) paper. Question paper consist objective questions of 100 marks & it’s categorized into three sections (1) English Language, (2) Numerical Ability and (3) Reasoning Ability. The exam duration would be 60 minutes.
- Main examination: it is also (Computer Based Test). The exam duration is 2 hour 40 minutes. SBI Clerk 2018 Main examination will consist of 190 MCQ for 200 marks. The questions will be categorized into various sections such as General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- Negative marking will be allowed in both exams (pre and main).
SBI Junior Associates 2020 Admit Card:
- SBI clerk admit card will be uploaded on the official site.
- Candidates can download admit card via using their registration number and D.O.B.
- Carry admit card with ID proof and two recent color photographs.
SBI Junior Associates 2020 Cut Off:
- A minimum cut off will be decided by the concerning authority.
- Candidates who score equal or above the cut off marks in the main exam will be called for the Interview round.
- Selection will be made on the cut-off.
- Candidates must be qualifying both exams.
- The result will be declared on the official website of SBI.
- SBI pre-exam qualify candidates will be called for Main Exam.
- After the Main exam cut off, the qualified candidate will be called for Interview.