SAIL Recruitment 2020-2021 Exam Dates Application Admit Card. SAIL (stands for Steel Authority of India Limited) has been released the official recruitment notification to the post of Assistant Manager, Operator, and others. Those candidates who want to make carrier in the government field this is the best opportunity for all candidates. Interested applicants can apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020 before 27 January 2020.
SAIL Recruitment 2020-2021
Candidates can fill the application form through the official site of the authority. All candidates must read this post carefully to checking all the necessary details about Recruitment. Through this post, we are also providing details such as Eligibility, How to apply, Application fee, Admit card, Result Admit Card, important Dates, etc.
- Assistant Manager (Safety) & E-1 -3 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation) – 9 Posts
- Attendant cum Technician (Cable Jointer) – 3 Posts
- Medical Service Provider (Trainee) – 20 Posts
- Medical Service Provider (Trainee) Paramedics & Pathology Blood Bank – 5 Posts
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) High-Pressure Welder & S-1- 5 Posts
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) & S-1 – 60 Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
|Application form starting date||06 January 2020|
|Application form ending date||29 January 2020|
|Admit Card releasing date||Updated soon|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Result to be released on||Updated soon|
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have qualified the Secondary level form the reputed board or University.
- Candidates must have got a Diploma, Graduate, Other Qualifications.
- Only Indian nationality candidates can apply for the Recruitment.
- Candidate must have a proof of nationality to participate in the Recruitment.]
- Candidates must check the official notification to check more details.
How to apply SAIL Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official site of the authority.
- After visiting the site, Candidates need to click on the “Registration” link and click on it.
- Then Candidates must read the official notification carefully and fill the form.
- Candidates must fill the form with personal and Education details.
- All details must be valid or Correct otherwise form canceled.
- Candidates also need to upload the scanned image and signature in the given format.
- After that, candidates also need to pay the application fee through the given modes.
- At last, click on the submit button and must take a print out of the form for further use.
- The application form recruitment can be paid through online modes.
- The online modes of payments are credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- The application fee will be available soon.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card:
- The admit card will be available online on the official site of the authority.
- By entering the Name and Date of Birth candidates can download the admit card.
- The admit card is necessary for all candidates to come to the Exam.
- The admit card carries all necessary details about the Examination.
- The direct link to download admit card will also be available soon here on this page.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Result:
- The Exam result will be released online on the official website of the authority.
- After written Exam applicants can check the result.
- Applicants can check result by simply entering the name and Roll number.
- The result will carry the name of the qualified candidates in the exam.
- The direct result link will also be updated soon here on this page.