Ruckus day for AIPMT NEET first phase 01 May 2016 Exam. The beginning of the NEET exam took place in ruckus. The candidates and the parents or guardian of those candidates created a mess at the exam centres after arriving late at the exam centres. They alleged that even after reaching the exam centres on time they were not let to enter in the exam hall.
Ruckus day for AIPMT NEET first phase 01 May 2016 Exam
The police and the exam supervisor after reaching on the spot showed them the exit point while explaining rules to them. Due to which more than a dozen of the candidates were unable to appear in the exam. Ruckus happened at the SGRR Patel Nagar after some candidates were not allowed to enter in the exam hall.
Ruckus day for AIPMT NEET first phase 01 May 2016 Exam:
According to those candidates they were unable to reach on time due to the long distance of the exam centre from their residence. But even after this they were not allowed to enter in the exam hall. The candidates who were restricted from giving the NEET exam created mess at those centres. Somehow they were persuaded and made to go to their homes. Finally they left to their homes sadly.
Some rules which troubled the candidates are:-
- The candidates could have worn a decided uniform according to the CBSE rules.
- The candidates who have come wearing shoes, were made to appear in the exam without shoes.
- No candidate was allowed to enter in the exam after 9:30 am even if he/she was only 2 or 3 minutes.
- No candidates was allowed to carry wallet, mobile, handbag, sunglasses, cap, belt, watch.
- The girls were made to remove their tippets and earrings before giving the exam.