Railway RRC Group D Recruitment 2018-2019 Eligibility Date Vacancies. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Allahabad is going to issue a notification in order to recruit as many candidates for several no. of posts. Earlier it was informed that Railway is going to recruit several no. of candidates for which it is coming with a grand opening of 1 Lakh (approx) vacancies.
RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
Currently RRC is waiting for approval of the Notification from the Railway Board for this huge recruitment. Although, it is not decided how many posts will the Board approve. The recruitment procedure shall be started as soon as RRC will get the approval. The applicants who want to know more about this information can check all the details here.
Details of Vacancies:-Group D posts
|Gang man||Not Declared|
|Cabin man||Not Declared|
|Lever man||Not Declared|
|Points man||Not Declared|
|Key man||Not Declared|
Educational Qualifications –
- Not Updated Yet. (Expected – 10th + ITI OR 10+2)
- The age of the applicants must be at least 18 years at the time of applying for the posts.
- There will be Written Test, Trade Test and Medical Exam.
How to Apply RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2018:
- The applicants can apply for this recruitment via online mode.
- They must visit the official site of the Board
- There on the site, they must register there by entering their Details
- Then they must click for the post for which they want to apply.
- Then they must fill the form
- Submit the application fee
- Finally submit the form.
Important dates RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2018:
- Starting date of Application process – Tentative
- Ending date of Application process – Tentative