RRC Recruitment 2020 or RRC Recruitment 2019 Application Form or RRB Group D Lacks of Posts or RRB Group D Recruitment 2020 Exam Date Application Merit list. The official authority of RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) has been declared the notification for group D posts. The various number of posts are on offer via the post. The Online registration for the same will starts on the date, March 2020 (at 5 pm) & ending date to apply online April 2020. Applicants can pay the application fee online till April 2020. This is the golden opportunity for all the candidates. Those candidates who are interested and eligible to apply they can apply through the official website of the authority.
RRB Group D Exam Date 2020
All applicants will have to appear for computer-based test (CBT) level 1 & 2 after which physical measurement test (PET), medical test & document verification shall take place. The first exam is scheduled to be held in the month of September-October, 2020. Here through this post candidates can get complete details about the RRB Group D Recruitment 2020.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Central Railway||Updated soon|
|East Coast Railway||Updated soon|
|East Central Railway||Updated soon|
|North Central Railway and DLW||Updated soon|
|Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro||Updated soon|
|North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO||Updated soon|
|South East Central Railway||Updated soon|
|South Central Railway||Updated soon|
|South Western Railway and RWF||Updated soon|
|South Eastern Railway||Updated soon|
|West Central Railway||Updated soon|
|Southern Railway and ICF||Updated soon|
|Western Railway||Updated soon|
RRB Group D Exam Date 2020:
|Application form starting date||March 2020|
|Application form ending date||April 2020|
|Application fee last date||April 2020|
|Declaration of Admit card||Updated soon|
|Exam will take place on||Updated soon|
|Merit list/Result to be announced||Updated soon|
RRB Group D Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should be at least 18 years of age & the candidate’s upper age limit is 33 years. The age relaxation is given to reserved category applicants such as SC/ST or OBC.
Applicants should have passed class 10th or ITI from institutions reputed by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent OR must have National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
How to apply for RRB Group D Exam Date 2020?
- Candidates must visit the official site of the authority.
- After visiting on the homepage, hit on the link “RRB group D 2020”
- Then after this, select the railways you wish to apply at
- Then, Click on new registration
- Candidates must fill in details as per given authority.
- After this candidates must upload documents and image.
- Then, the applicant must submit the application fee
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further use.
Applicants require to pay Rs 500 as registration fee those candidates who belong to reserved category, women & transgenders must pay Rs 250
RRB Group D Recruitment 2020 Salary:
According to the official notification applicants who are recruited shall be employed at the level 1of 7th pay commission pay matrix & shall get Rs 18,000 as monthly salary in addition to other allowances.
Candidates will be selected on the basis:-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Class 10th Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth proof
- Caste certificates (For reserved category applicants)
- Medical certificate for PWD applicants
- At least two recently captured passport size photo
- Applicants must bring all documents 2-2 photocopies
RRB Group D Recruitment 2020 Admit card:
- Admit card will be declared online at the official site of the authority,
- By entering the Name, Registration number and DOB candidate download admit card.
- The admit card carries complete details about the examination.
- To entering in the examination hall admit card is mandatory.
- Candidates can also download admit card same here on this post. Admit card link will be updated as soon as possible.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2020 Merit list/Result:
- Merit list/ Result will be declared online on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants will be check result and merit list by entering the Name and Roll number.
- Merit list/ Result will be declared after Examination.
- Candidates can also check merit list/Result same here on this page.
- We will update the direct link to check merit list and Result same here on this page.