Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Dates Details. RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) is the name of the official authority responsible for conducting a variety of govt. exams in the state of Rajasthan in order to provide jobs to the required young candidates.
RPSC Recruitment 2020
Lots of govt. exams are held by RPSC in order to appoint the needy and eligible applicants on the posts vacant in several departments. Those applicants who are looking for upcoming RPSC Examinations can check our article for complete details. Here we have provided complete details of the upcoming to be held by RPSC like Name of Posts, How to apply, Selection Procedures, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
Several govt. exams to be held by RPSC are:-
|Name of the Post||Date of Notification|
|Naib Tehsildar||Update Soon|
|Judicial Service Examination||Update Soon|
|Forest / Rangers Grade-I Officer||Update Soon|
|Junior Accountant / Tehsil & Revenue||Update Soon|
|Sub-Inspector of Police Combined||Update Soon|
|Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector||Update Soon|
|Legal Assistant||Update Soon|
|Lower Division Clerk||Update Soon|
|Assistant Jailor||Update Soon|
|Labour Welfare Officer & Labour Inspector||Update Soon|
|Legal Draftsman||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Recruitment 2020:
- They must have Domicile of Rajasthan
- Minimum age of applicants is to be 18 years.
- Maximum age of the applicants will depend upon the posts for which the candidates are wanting to apply.
- Age relaxation is to be given as per RPSC norms to Reserved category.
The Candidates must have done 10th/12th or Graduation as needed for the post to apply. Each post requires different qualification thus it is essential to read the official notification first before applying.
The applicants who are going to apply for the RPSC Recruitment 2020 will be selected for the concerned post after qualifying two stages. First being the written and the second being Personal Interview Round.
How to Apply RPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to fill the form online.
- No offline mode is there
- The applicants have to go to the site of RPSC for filling the online form.
- Also, they are needed to submit form fees.
- Then they take the print out of application form.
Note – Please note down your registration number after registration, it will be important for future. Also, there is no need to send a printout of form to the authority.
- The application fee has to be paid by students who are going to register for the posts.
- Debit/Credit cards, NEFT or E-challan, etc are online mediums which can be used for submitting the fees.
- The fee to be paid will be mentioned later here.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the fee receipt.
Important dates for RPSC Recruitment 2020
- Form filling starting date – Tentative
- Form filling ending date – Tentative
- Written Exam date – Tentative