RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Exam date or RPSC LT 2019 Correction Application. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (shortly called as RPSC) has to issue a notification soon for the recruitment of School Lecturer in the state of Rajasthan. Thousands of candidates are waiting for the official recruitment notification of Lecturer in the govt. school of the Rajasthan State.
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019
The applicants who are interested to apply for the post of Lecturer in the state of Rajasthan can apply for the posts of Lecturer through the online mode. The application procedure is going to begin soon. Those who are looking for the complete details of the Rajasthan School Lecturer Recruitment 2019 can check the details here in this article.
Eligibility Criteria RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants must be Indian.
- The applicants must be having Domicile of Rajasthan state.
- Candidates should have B.Ed or Post Graduate Degree (in Relevant Subject) or they can have Diploma.
- To check the detailed eligibility criteria, you must check the official notification.
- Candidates’ age should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates will get upper age relaxation as per Rajsathan Government Rules & Regulation.
How to apply online for RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019?
- You can apply for this recruitment via online mode.
- You must go to the official site of RPSC which is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to fill the application form of this recruitment online.
- There on the homepage, click on the option ‘Apply Online’ under the heading ‘RPSC Online’
- Then click on the option ‘Rajasthan School Lecturer Recruitment 2019’
- Then fill the application form by entering your personal and academic details.
- Then pay the application fee via online mode
- Then submit your form.
- General/UR/OBC Candidates have to submit an application fees of Rs. 350
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer) Candidates have to submit Rs. 250 as application fees.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates (Rajasthan Domicile Only) have to submit Rs.150 as application fees.
- The fees can be paid through online mode using e-Mitra/Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Exam date:
- Starting Date for online form submission – May 2019
- Ending Date for online form submission – June 2019
- Application form correction option – June 2019
- Exam Date: July 2019
- Entrants will be selected on the basis of their marks in the written examination.
- A Merit list will be prepared on their marks basis.
- The merit list will be uploaded on the official site.
- To check the detailed selection procedure, you can check the official notification.
- The Admit card of written exam will be out on RPSC official site.
- The applicants can download their Admit card here on this page.
- We will provide a link shortly.
- To download Admit card, they need to enter their Registration no.
- The official Answer key will be issued on RPSC official site
- The answer key will be containing answers of questions asked in the written exam.
- A link will be given here shortly for downloading the Answer key.
- The RPSC Lecturer Exam Result will be declared after exam conduction.
- You have to enter your Registration no. to check the result.
- You can also check the result here on this page.