5000 RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Exam date or RPSC LT 2018 Correction Application. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (shortly called as RPSC) has issued a notification recently for the recruitment of School Lecturer in the state of Rajasthan. There are around 5000 vacant posts of Lecturer in the state of Rajasthan for which the notification has been issued.
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Exam date
The applicants who are interested to apply for the post of Lecturer in the state of Rajasthan can apply for the post via online mode from the 17th of May 2018. Those who are looking for the complete details of the Rajasthan School Lecturer Recruitment 2018 can check the details here in this article.
Eligibility RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Exam date:
- The applicants must be Indian.
- The applicants must be having Domicile of Bihar state.
- Candidates should have B.Ed or Post Graduate Degree (in Relevant Subject) or they can have Diploma.
- To check the detailed eligibility criteria, you must check the official notification.
- Candidates’ age should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates will get upper age relaxation as per Rajsathan Government Rules & Regulation.
How to apply RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Exam date:
- You can apply for this recruitment via online mode.
- You must go to the official site of RPSC which is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to fill the application form of this recruitment online.
- There on the homepage, click on the option ‘Apply Online’ under the heading ‘RPSC Online’
- Then click on the option ‘Rajasthan School Lecturer Recruitment 2018’
- Then fill the application form by entering your personal and academic details.
- Then pay the application fee via online mode
- Then submit your form.
- General/UR/OBC Candidates have to submit an application fees of Rs. 350
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer) Candidates have to submit Rs. 250 as application fees.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates (Rajasthan Domicile Only) have to submit Rs. 150 as application fees.
- The fees can be paid through online mode using e-Mitra/Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Exam date:
- Starting Date for online form submission – 17th May 2018
- Ending Date for online form submission – 16th June 2018
- Application form correction option – 17th to 23rd June 2018
- Exam Date: July 2018
- Entrants will be selected on the basis of their marks in the written examination.
- To check the detailed selection procedure, you can check the official notification.
- The Admit card of written exam will be out on RPSC official site.
- The applicants can download their Admit card here on this page.
- We will provide a link shortly.
- To download Admit card, they need to enter their Registration no.
- The official Answer key will be issued on RPSC official site
- The answer key will be containing answers of questions asked in the written exam.
- A link will be given here shortly for downloading the Answer key.
- The RPSC Lecturer Exam Result will be declared after exam conduction.
- You have to enter your Registration no. to check the result.
- You can also check the result here on this page.