REET Third Grade Teacher 2018 Application or REET 3rd Grade Teacher 2018 Registration Dates Procedure. Recently Rajasthan government has issued the notification in newspaper for REET (Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017 Examination. Candidates are confused in REET and REET Third Grade Teacher Recruitment.
Here we are providing the full details about the Rajasthan Third Grade Teacher recruitment 2017. As per our analysis online application for Rajasthan Third Grade teacher will be started in 2018 year.
Currently, Rajasthan Government has issued the notification of increment the posts in teacher level 1 and 2. Now, 35000 vacant posts in Rajasthan for teacher in primary and upper level.
Eligibility REET Third Grade Teacher 2018:
- Candidates must be holding the domicile of Rajasthan State.
- Candidates must be cleared REET 2017 Examination.
- Candidate must be secure 60% marks (General Category) and 36% marks (SC/ST) in REET 2017 Examination.
- Age must be 18 yrs old and upper age limit is 40 years.
- Relaxation will be provided as per given rules and regulation.
- REET Qualified candidate will be called fill online application.
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list of REET Exam and personal interview.
- Written examination may be conducted (Not sure)
- Authority will issue the merit list of selected candidates
- Then meritorious candidates go for document verification.
How to Apply REET Third Grade Teacher 2018:
- Access the below given link
- Fill all mandatory details for registration.rd rd
- After getting registration number, login to apply.
- Fill all compulsory details and proceed to pay application fee
- Review your application and final submit.
- Be ensure candidates must be eligible.
|Online Application||April -May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated soon|
|Merit list||Updated soon|
Official Site: www.shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in