Rajasthan REET 2020 (RTET): or REET 2020 Application Correction or REET 2020 Answer key Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) exam 2020 is also known as RTET. REET 2020 will be conducted by the department of Rajasthan School Education board.
Rajasthan REET 2020 (RTET): Application
Notice: As per the Sample form, Candidates of other states can also apply. Candidates must provide the Domicile of state and District. There is no clause mention in the notification.
- REET and RTE level are equal.
- REET candidates can also apply REET 2020.
- D.EL.Ed and B.Ed candidates (Special Education) must be 06 months from Rajya Shiksha Parishad.
- Minimum age is 18 yrs old and upper age limit not mention
REET 2020 will be held in the month of February 2020. Here we are providing the details of the REET exam 2020 like eligibility criteria, age limit, application steps, fee, important dates, etc are given here.
Candidates can also access the link related to the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment and RTET syllabus and previous question paper for practice. Candidates can also download the previous year (REET 2020) Answer key and question paper.
Eligibility Criteria for REET exam 2020:-
REET 2020 Education (For Primary Teacher Level 1)-
- Candidates must have completed their senior secondary education (10+2) with 50% marks from a well known recognized board. Passed/Appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulation, 2002.
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
REET 2020 Education (For Upper Teacher Level 2)-
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. passed or appearing in the final year of
2-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
How to Apply REET 2020:
- Candidates have to visit the (http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/) for apply REET.
- Download notification and read instruction carefully.
- Fill registration and application form as per you testimonial.
- All details must be correct and true.
- Uploads images as per given format and pay fees through online and offline mode.
- Finally, the print system generated application form.
Exam Pattern for REET 2020 Exam:
- The candidates who have got an interest in the exam and want to apply for the same must pay the application fee of Rs.400 while it is Rs.250 for the SC/ST category applicants.
- Fees not refundable in any case.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
RTET 2020 Examination Schedule:
|Online Application form||November 2020|
|Last date to deposit fee||Dec 2020|
|Admit Card||Feb 2021|
|Examination Date||Feb 2021|
REET 2020 Application Correction:
- The Application correction will be started soon on the official site of the authority.
- Application correction can be completed by login there account.
- Candidates can make correction in all the details in application correction.
- Candidates only get an advantage through the application correction.
- We will soon apply the correction link will be activated.
Admit card REET 2020:
- The Admit card to be announced on the official portal of the authority.
- Candidates can easily access through the Name and Registration number.
- Admit card carry all details about the examination.
- Admit card is compulsory at the Examination center.
- Candidates can also get admit card through this post.
- We will soon admit card link will be activated.
Answer key REET 2020 Exam:
- The answer key will be published on the web portal.
- Candidates can download pdf files of the answer key via direct link.
- Cross-check your question paper with the answer key and get a rough idea about the marks.
- Meritorious candidate s will be awarded certificates.
Result REET 2020:
- The result will be activated on the official website.
- Candidates can easily get the result by entering the Name and Roll number.
- Authority will prepare the result on the basis of qualifying marks.
- Candidates can also download results through this post.
- The result will be activated soon the same here on this page.