Rajasthan University Admission 2018 Application Eligibility Exam Date. Rajasthan University is the well university of Rajasthan located in Jaipur. The University is UGC approved and was formed in the year 1947. The University conducts the Admission procedure each year to provide admission to the eligible applicants in the several UG and PG courses.
Rajasthan University Admission 2018
There are several UG and PG courses offered by the Rajasthan Unviersity. All the applicants who are interested in getting admissions in those courses can check all the details here on this page.
- BA/BA (Honours)
- B.Com/B.Com (Honours)
- BSc/BSc (Honours)
- BSc (Home Science)
- BPA (Vocal/Intrumental)
- BPA (Dance/Tabla)
- B.Lib (Library & Information Science)
- B.P.Ed (Physical Education)
- BVA (Visual Arts Applied/Painting/Sculpture)
Several Entrance Examinations conducted by University of Rajasthan are:-
- UG Entrance Examination for providing admissions in several UG courses.
- URAT PG Examination for providing admissions in several PG Courses.
- RULET (Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test) Examination for providing admission in Law Programmes.
- PIM MAT (Poddar Institute of Management – Management Admission Test) Examination for providing admission in Management Programmes.
- PMET (Pre M.Ed Entrance Test) and PBMET (Pre B.Ed –M.Ed Entrance Test) Examination
- Pre B.P.Ed and Pre M.P.Ed Entrance Test
How to Apply Rajasthan University Admission 2018:
- The applicants can apply for the courses mentioned above by simply visiting the official site of the University which is uniraj.ac.in
- Then on the site they must click on the Entrance Exam Name on the basis of the course for which they want to apply
- Then they must fill the Examination form by filling all their details in it.
- Then after that, they are required to submit the examination form
- Then finally they must submit the Examination form.
- The examination form fee must be paid by the applicants
- The examination form fee can be paid via NEFT, Bank Challan, Debit or Credit cards etc
- The examination form will be updated later here
- Entrance Examination will be held for providing Admissions.
- The Candidates will have to appear in the entrance exam and will have to get cut off marks to get admission in their desired course.
- Then after the cut off is release on the official site, the admission will be provided via Counselling.
- The Admit card of the Entrance exam will be issued on the official site which is uniraj.ac.in
- The applicants can get their Admit card of the Entrance exam here on this page.
- The Admit card will provide details about the exam.
- The Result of the Entrance Exam will be declared on the site.
- The Result can be checked here on this page.
- The applicants will be required to enter their Roll no. and DOB to check Result.