Rajasthan SET 2019 or RSET 2019 Application Registration Eligibility Exam Date A notification is going to be published regarding the entrance test of the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019. Rajasthan SET (State Eligibility Test) Exam 2019 is a state-level entrance test conducted all over the state of Rajasthan by the official conducting authority.
Rajasthan SET 2019 Application
The exam is conducted so as to provide a Junior Research Fellowship or to appoint the eligible candidates of Rajasthan on the post of Asst. Professor. Those who want to apply for the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019 can check all its details here on this page.
|Subject Code||Name of the Subject||Subject Code||Name of the Subject|
|03||Computer Science and Application||04||Earth Science|
|19||Physical Education||20||Physical Science|
|21||Political Science||22||Population Studies*|
Eligibility Rajasthan SET 2019:
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree.
- For SC/ST/PH/VH candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for Lectureship eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in RSET.
- In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of SET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC NET/UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- A relaxation of 5% will be given to SC/ST category.
- The applicants can apply for the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019 via online mode.
- They must visit the official web portal to fill the online form of the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019.
- First of all, fill the registration form then the authority will provide you login.
- Then log in and fill the application form.
- They need to enter their personal, educational and other important details.
- After review, all details candidates need to uploads scan copy of photograph and signature as per given requirement.
- Next step to pay application fees via online mode.
- Then finally they have to submit the application fee.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
The link will be updated soon
|Session||Paper||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||60 questions out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||100||1Hr. 15 Mins.|
|First||II||50 questions all compulsory||100||1Hr. 15 Mins.|
|Second||III||75 questions all compulsory||200||2Hr. 30 Mins.|
RSET 2019 Application Correction:
- After submission of the application form, the candidate can make a correction during the correction time,
- Correction facility will provide or not, it depends on authority.
- Candidates can change their name, DOB, Address, years and other details.
- The correction dates will be updated soon.
|Category||Paper I||Paper-II||Paper III|
|GENERAL/Category-I, IIA, IIA, IIIA, IIIB||40%||40%||50%|
RSET 2019 Syllabus:
The syllabus for all the RSET papers is that of UGC/CSIR, NET examination. Candidates can access below given like to download the full syllabus subject wise. To get the detailed syllabus from the following website RPSC, Ajmer: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The fee for the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019 must be paid
- The fee can be paid via any of the modes for the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019.
- The fee which is to be paid for the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019 will be updated soon.
RSET 2019 Test Centres:
- The Admit Card of the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019 will be uploaded on the official site.
- The Admit Card will be containing the necessary details of the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019.
- Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be issued online mode only.
- Admit card will be used in the further process.
- The applicants can download their Admit card or Hall ticket of the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019 here on this page.
- The admit card link will be updated shortly.
Answer key RSET 2019:
- Answer key of the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019 will be uploaded on the official site.
- Answer key carries all correction answer of all booklets.
- Candidate can also file objections regarding the wrong answer key.
- After the answer key, the authority will issue the result.
- Answer key will be issued after the 30-45 days of examination.
- The Result will be uploaded on the official site.
- Candidates can access the result link from the notice section.
- Enter their credentials such as usernames and passwords.
- After submission, the result will be displayed.
- Selected candidates will be awarded by certificate.
- The applicants can download their Result or Hall ticket here on this page.
Important dates for Rajasthan SET Exam 2019
- Beginning date of application form– Tentative
- Ending date of application – Tentative
- Exam date – Tentative
- Result to be declared – Tentative