Rajasthan NEET State Counselling 2020 Dates Rounds Registration. Candidates can check information about MBBS Admission in Rajasthan via State Counselling 2020. Admissions in MBBS and BDS courses will be given through NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test). From the session 2020, the NEET exam is considered for admission in MBBS and BDS courses all over the country.
There will be no state level exam CBSE board will conduct the NEET exam and then will organise the State level counselling in the Rajasthan State to provide admissions. All the details of the Rajasthan NEET State Counselling 2020 are given here.
Top Medical Colleges in Rajasthan:
Rajasthan houses some of the top medical colleges of the country. Some of the top Medical Institutes in Rajasthan are All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Mahatama Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences, Jhalawar Medical College, etc.
Dates Rajasthan NEET State counselling 2020:
- Registration to take place for counselling – June 2020
- Fees deposition and choice filling: June 2020
- List of selected candidates – July 2020
- Printing online registration form: June onwards
- First Merit list: June 2020
- Doc verification: June 2020
- Firs round allotment list: July 2020
- Print allotment letter: July 2020
- Reporting: July 2020
- Appearance before medical board and joining: July 2020
- Commencement of classes: Aug 2020
- Second Round allotment: July 2020
- Mop up round seat allotment: Aug 2020
Important documents required to take part in counselling:
- 10thclass mark sheet/certificates.
- 12thclass mark sheet/certificates.
- NEET 220 rank card
- NEET 2020 Admit card
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Passport size photographs.
- Birth certificate
- Registration – Go to the official site of the Rajasthan State Counselling. Then click on the Registration option there to register for the state counselling. Then enter your details, upload your documents.
- Fee submission – Submit the fee and take its printout
- Choice Filling – Then after paying the counselling fee, fill and lock the choices of the colleges/institutes in which you want to take admission
- Document Verification – Now your documents will be verified. Present all your documents before the authority
- Seat Allotment – Now the seat allotment will take place.
- Reporting – Now finally report at the college/institute within a given time limit.