Rajasthan NEET State Counselling 2019 Dates Rounds Registration. Candidates can check information about MBBS Admission in Rajasthan via State Counselling 2019. Admissions in MBBS and BDS courses will be given through NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test). From the session 2019, the NEET exam is considered for admission in MBBS and BDS courses all over the country.
There will be no state level exam CBSE board will conduct the NEET exam and then will organise the State level counselling in the Rajasthan State to provide admissions. All the details of the Rajasthan NEET State Counselling 2019 are given here.
Top Medical Colleges in Rajasthan:
Rajasthan houses some of the top medical colleges of the country. Some of the top Medical Institutes in Rajasthan are All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Mahatama Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences, Jhalawar Medical College, etc.
Dates Rajasthan NEET State counselling 2019:
- Registration to take place for counselling – June 2019
- Fees deposition and choice filling: June 2019
- List of selected candidates – July 2019
- Printing online registration form: June onwards
- First Merit list: June 2019
- Doc verification: June 2019
- Firs round allotment list: July 2019
- Print allotment letter: July 2019
- Reporting: July 2019
- Appearance before medical board and joining: July 2019
- Commencement of classes: Aug 2019
- Second Round allotment: July 2019
- Mop up round seat allotment: Aug 2019
Important documents required to take part in counselling:
- 10thclass mark sheet/certificates.
- 12thclass mark sheet/certificates.
- NEET 2019 rank card
- NEET 2019 Admit card
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Passport size photographs.
- Birth certificate
- Registration – Go to the official site of the Rajasthan State Counselling. Then click on the Registration option there to register for the state counselling. Then enter your details, upload your documents.
- Fee submission – Submit the fee and take its printout
- Choice Filling – Then after paying the counselling fee, fill and lock the choices of the colleges/institutes in which you want to take admission
- Document Verification – Now your documents will be verified. Present all your documents before the authority
- Seat Allotment – Now the seat allotment will take place.
- Reporting – Now finally report at the college/institute within given time limit.