Rajasthan ITI 2019: or Rajasthan ITI Merit list 2019 or Rajasthan ITI Counselling 2019 or Rajasthan ITI 2019. A notification by the authority of DTE (stands for Directorate of Technical Education), Rajasthan is going to be published.
Rajasthan ITI 2019
The authority of Rajasthan DTE will be conducting the admission process to provide admission in the ITI courses of the state of Rajasthan. Registration form will be issued in the month of June 2019.
Rajasthan ITI 2019 Exam Date:
|Exam Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Application form submission begins||End of June 2019|
|Submission of form online ends||Mid of July 2019|
|Date of Counselling||August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan ITI 2019:
- Citizen of India.
- Application only for state candidates.
- Age limit: Min= 14 to 40 yrs.
- The candidates must have done 8th or HSC or SSC depending upon the trade applied.
- Age relaxation will given as per the govt. rules and guidelines.
- Candidates can apply online mode at official site.
- Fill simple registration form as per given instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Then pay application fees via online or offline mode.
- Print registration form for future reference.
- There is no written examination will be conducted by the authority.
- Admission will be given on the basis of Merit list in qualifying exam (class 8th,10th)
- Merit list will be published at official site.
- Meritorious candidates will be called for admission process.
- After the uploading of the Merit list, Counselling will be held.
- Seat allotment purely based on the merit list.
Process of Seat Allotment:
- Merit list.
- Authority will be called candidates according to the rank.
- Seat Allotment.
- Reporting at respective college.
- If seat vacant, then authority will issue another merit list.
- In seat allotment process, all govt. and private colleges will participate.
List of Trade/Courses:
|Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles||Technician Power Electronics System|
|Mechanic (Motor Cycle)||Production And Manufacturing (Dye)|
|Mechanic (Repair and Maintenance of Light Vehicles)||Radiology Technician|
|Mason (Building Construction)||Refrigeration And Air Conditioning|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting||Turner|
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair||Weaving Technician|
|Marine Engine Fitter||Textile Vet Processing Technician|
|Plastic Processing Operator||Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)|
|Architectural Assistant||Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||Sewing Technology|
|Pump Operator – Cum- Mechanic||Stenography (English)|
|Industrial Painter||Stenography (English)|
|Information Technology||Stenography (Hindi)|
|Interior Decoration & Designing||Stenography (Hindi)|
|Plumber||Computer Aided Embroidery & Designing|
|Mechanic (Tractor)||Data Entry Operator|
|Foundry Man Technician||Basic Cosmetology|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||Business Management|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||Library & Information Science|
|Welder||Computer Operator And Programming Assistant|
|Lab Assistant||Computer Operator And Programming Assistant|
|Moulder||Catering & Hospitality Assistant|
|Steam Turbine Operator (STO)||Desk Top Publishing Operator|
|Automobile||Fashion Design Technology|
|Boiler Attendant||Digital Photographer|
|Construction And Wood Working||Dressmaking|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Fire Technology And Industrial Safety Management|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Fashion Design Technology|
|Draughtsman (Mech.)||Health Safety & Environment|
|Information Communication Technology System Maintenance||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|Pump Operator – Cum- Mechanic||Multimedia And Animation And Special Effect|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Litho-Offset Machine Minder|
|Surveyor||Food And Beverages Services Assistant|
|Instrument Mechanic||Footwear Maker|
|Electrical||Leather Goods Maker|
|Electrician||Hospital House Keeping|
|Electrician(Power Distribution)||House Keeper|
|Food Production General||Plate Maker-Cum-Impositer|
|Fabrication (Fitting And Welding)||Photographer|
|Electronics||Secretarial Practice (English)|
|Electronics||Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)|
|Electronics Mechanic||Travel & Tour Assistant|
|Electronics Mechanic||Weaving Of Woolen Fabrics|
|Electroplater||Apparel (Garment Manufacturing)|
|Fitter||Dental Laboratory Technician|
|Information Technology||Lift And Escalator Mech.|
|Information Technology||Mechanic Computer Hardware|
|Mechanic (Consumer Electronics)||Mechanic Medical Electronics|
|Painter (General)||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|Mechanic R AC||Mechanic (Machine Tool Maintenance)|
|Mechanic Radio & T.V.||Mechanic Agriculture Machinery|
|Mechanic Radio & T.V.||Painter (General)|
|Mechanic-Cum-Operator Electronics Communication System||Technician Power Electronics System|
- Class 8th/10th mark sheet.
- Proof of identity.
- Registration form print.
- Seat allotment letter.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Income certificate (if applicable).
- Merit list will be declared online on the official site.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of 10th qualifying marks.
- Candidates can also check the merit list through this post.
- Merit list will be declared in the month of July.