Rajasthan ITI 2019: or Rajasthan ITI Merit list 2019 or Rajasthan ITI Counselling 2019 or Rajasthan ITI 2019. A notification by the authority of DTE (stands for Directorate of Technical Education), Rajasthan is going to be published.
Rajasthan ITI 2019
The authority of Rajasthan DTE will be conducting the admission process to provide admission in the ITI courses of the state of Rajasthan. Registration form will be issued in the month of June 2019.
Rajasthan ITI 2019 Exam Date:
|Exam Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Application form submission begins||End of June 2019|
|Submission of form online ends||Mid of July 2019|
|Date of Counselling||August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan ITI 2019:
- Citizen of India.
- Application only for state candidates.
- Age limit: Min= 14 to 40 yrs.
- The candidates must have done 8th or HSC or SSC depending upon the trade applied.
- Age relaxation will given as per the govt. rules and guidelines.
- Candidates can apply online mode at official site.
- Fill simple registration form as per given instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Then pay application fees via online or offline mode.
- Print registration form for future reference.
- There is no written examination will be conducted by the authority.
- Admission will be given on the basis of Merit list in qualifying exam (class 8th,10th)
- Merit list will be published at official site.
- Meritorious candidates will be called for admission process.
- After the uploading of the Merit list, Counselling will be held.
- Seat allotment purely based on the merit list.
Process of Seat Allotment:
- Merit list.
- Authority will be called candidates according to the rank.
- Seat Allotment.
- Reporting at respective college.
- If seat vacant, then authority will issue another merit list.
- In seat allotment process, all govt. and private colleges will participate.
- Class 8th/10th mark sheet.
- Proof of identity.
- Registration form print.
- Seat allotment letter.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Income certificate (if applicable).