Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Registration Merit list Counselling Dates. SCERT, Punjab which stands for the Scientific Council for Educational Research & Training is going to release the official notification for the Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Examination.
Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Registration
The applicants who are interested in getting admissions in the course of D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) for the year 2019-2021 can apply for the Punjab D.El.Ed Exam 2019 . All the details of the Punjab D.El.Ed Exam 2019 are given here on this page.
Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Exam Dates:
- Starting of filling of online form – First week of July 2019
- Ending of filling of online form – Last week of July 2019
- Online merit to be uploaded on the site – August 2019
- Firs Counselling: August 2019
- Second Counselling: August 2019
Eligibility Criteria Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 :
- Students must be having Punjab domicile i.e they must be permanent candidates of Punjab
- Students must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board of Punjab.
- They must have got a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category) to apply for the Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Examination.
How to Apply Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 :
- The applicants can apply for the Punjab D.El.Ed Exam 2019 from July 2019
- They must visit the official website of SCERT Punjab which is scertpunjab.org to fill the online form of the Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Examination.
- While filling the online form they must enter all their details in the form
- They must submit the application fee for the same
- Then at last they must submit the application form
Punjab D.El.Ed 2019 Application fee:
- The students need to submit the application fee to apply for the Punjab D.El.Ed Exam 2019 .
- The application fee for the Punjab D.El.Ed Exam 2019 Examination can be paid via any of the modes be it online or offline.
- The application fee for the Punjab D.El.Ed Exam 2019 Examination will be updated soon here on this page.
- Selection will be based on the merit list.
- Rank will be provided on the basis of the merit list.
- Then candidates will proceed to counselling process / seat allotment.
- The candidates can check the merit list on that site or they can also check it here on this page.
- Our team will be providing link here so that you can check the merit list.
- Counselling is the main process to get the admission in the colleges.
- For apply the counselling process candidates must register.
- In counselling all candidates can fill and lock choices.
- All scheduled of counselling will be declared soon.