PGIMER Nursing 2020: or PGI B.Sc Nursing 2020 or PGIMER B.Sc M.Sc Nursing 2020. A notification is going to be released regarding the entrance exam of PGIMER Nursing 2020 Exam. PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 is organised each year by the authority of PGIMER (stands for Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research) in order to provide admissions in the Nursing courses of UG & PG to those candidates who successfully qualify the entrance exam of PGIMER Nursing Exam 2019. The applicants who are going to apply for the PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 can check all the details of the same here.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Application
|Name of Exam
||PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research)
|Types of Exam
|Level of Exam
||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
|Mode of Exam
- B.Sc nursing
- B.Sc Nursing (Post basic )
- M.Sc Nursing
Important dates PGIMER Nursing 2020:
|Notification/Application Releasing date
|Closing Date of Registration
||4th week of June 2020
|Last date to submit fees
||1st week of July 2020
||2nd week of August 2020 (1st week of July for M.Sc Nursing)
|Issue of Admit Card
||15 days prior to the exam
|Result to be announced
||3rd week of August 2020
|Counselling starting date
||3rd week of August 2020
- The aspirants can apply for PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 from May 2020.
- The aspirants must apply for PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 via online mode
- They have to reach PGIMER main page to fill PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 application form
- Then they have to upload certain documents there along with PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 application fees.
- Then finally they must deposit PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 application form.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Application fees:
- Application fees for PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 can be paid through online modes.
- Application fees for PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 can also be paid via Bank Challan of SBI bank.
- Application fee for PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 is Rs.1000 for Unreserved candidates.
- Application fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs.800.
Eligibility Criteria PGIMER Nursing 2020:
- Only female applicants can apply.
- They should be 12th passed from a reputed board
- At least 50% marks must be secured by applicants in their 12th to apply for PGIMER Nursing Exam 2019.
- Aspirants must have PCB with English as necessary subjects in their 12th.
- Age limit to apply for PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 is from 17 to 25 years.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern:
- PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 will be held in offline mode.
- Medium of PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 is English.
- Each question is of 1 mark.
- Negative marking of 0.25 is there
- 100 questions are there in PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Admit Card:
- The Admit card of PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 will be uploaded in the starting of August 2020.
- The admit card will be uploaded on the official site of PGIMER.
- Candidates ca download admit card by enter the Name and DOB (date of birth)
- There is no other mode (post or email) shall be by sending the admit card.
- Admit card carry all necessary details about the written Exam
- The applicants can download PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 Admit card here on this page.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Result:
- The Result of PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 will be uploaded in the 3rd week of August 2020.
- The Result will be uploaded on the official site of PGIMER.
- Candidates can check result by enter the Name and Roll number.
- After written exam the PGIMER 2020 result will be announced.
- The applicants can check PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 Result here on this page
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Counselling:
- The Counselling for the PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 will begin in the 4th week of August 2020 after the declaration of the result of the same.
- The counselling is the main and the last process to get admission in the college
- In the counselling process all candidates can fill and lock the seats.
- The Counselling conduct on the university campus.
- The Counselling schedule of PGIMER Nursing Exam 2020 will be updated on the official site.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
- 10 class Passing Certificate
- MBBS Internship Certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheet
- MCI Registration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Print copy of Filled Application Form (Paste Photograph on it).
- Recently captured Photograph
- Photo ID Proof
- Age/Date of Birth Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If applicable)
- Fresh OBC Certificate