Patna University Admission 2018 Application Eligibility Courses Exam Date. Patna University is going to release applications soon for the Patna University Admissions 2018. The University will be providing admissions to the eligible applicants in the UG and PG courses. Several of courses are offered by the Patna University.
Patna University Admission 2018
The Admission procedure for the Patna University Admissions 2018 will begin from the month of May 2018. The applicants who are interested in the Patna University Admissions 2018 can apply for the same.
Patna University Admission 2018 Courses:
- B.A (Honours) – 3 years
- B.Com (Honours) – 3 years
- B.Sc (Honours) – 3 years
- B.Ed – 2 years
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) – 4 years
- LLB – 3 years
PG Courses (2 years Duration)
PG Diploma Courses (1 year Duration)
- PG Diploma in Public Administration
PG Diploma Courses Self Financing (1 year duration)
- PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- PG Diploma in Applied Criminology
- PG Diploma in Industrial Safety Management
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Development
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications
- PG Diploma in Women & Child Welfare
- PG Diploma in Women’s Studies
- PG Diploma in Hindi Journalism & Mass Communication
- PG Diploma in Yogic Sciences
- PG Diploma in Fashion Designing
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Sales Management
- PG Diploma in Financial Services
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
- PG Diploma in Operation Management
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management
- PG Diploma in Journalism
- Master in Library & Information Science
- Bachelor in Library & Information Science
PG Diploma Courses Self Financing (2 years Duration)
- MA in Rural Studies
- MSc (Bio – Technology)
- MSc (Bio – Chemistry)
- Master in Social Work
- MSc (Environmental Science & Management)
- MA in Women Studies
- MA in Journalism & Mass Communication
- MA in Music
PG Diploma Courses Self Financing (3 years Duration)
- BSc in Computer Applications
- Bachelor in Mass Communication
- Bachelor in Social Work
- Bachelor in Communicative English
- Bachelor in Advertising, Sales & Sales Management
- Bachelor in Industrial Microbiology
- Bachelor in Biotechnology
- Bachelor in Functional English
- Bachelor in Environmental Science
Certificate Course (6 months Duration)
- Certificate Course in Computerised Accounting (Tally)
Important dates for Patna University Admissions 2018
|B.A.(Honours) , B.Sc.( Honours). and B.Com.( Honours)||Last Week of May 2018|
|M.A, M.Sc. / M.Com, / P. G. Dip. in Public Adm. ,B.F.A./ B.Ed. / M.Ed. / LL.M., Under Graduate Self Financing Course, P.G. Self Financing Courses and all other courses||3rd week of June 2018|
|Deadline to get admissions in all courses||2nd week of July 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application form under quota from the College||1st week of July 2018|
|Last date of re-admission||1st week of July 2018|
|Deadline to get admission under casual vacancy||2nd week of August 2018|
|Induction meet||3rd week of July 2018|
|Commencement of classes||3rd week of July 2018 (after induction meet)|
|Last date for direct admission in B.A. (Honours). , B.Com. (Honours). Courses & Diploma courses for Directorate of Distance Education||3rd week of September 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Patna University Admissions 2018
- For those who are interested in getting admissions in the UG courses, they must have done 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized institute.
- For those who are interested in getting admissions in the PG courses, they must have done Graduation from any of the recognized university or college.
How to apply Patna University Admission 2018:
- The applicants can apply for Patna University Admissions 2018 via online mode.
- They can begin to apply for the Admission from the month of May 2018
- The applicants must visit the official web portal of the Patna University to fill the online application form of the course for which they want to apply.
- There on the site, they must fill all their details in the form
- Then after that, they have to make payment for the application fee
- Finally submit the application form and take its printout for further use.
- The application fee (including prospectus fee) is Rs.500 for the applicants.
- The application fee can be paid via NEFT, Debit or Credit card, Bank Challan etc.
- The fee is without paid quota seat and without sponsored seat Quota.