Odisha OTET 2019 Answer Key All Sets Download here. An Official authority will release soon OTET 2019 Answer Key. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSEO) will declare the OTET 2019 Answer Key at bseodisha.ac.in. The BSEO will declare the answer key after a few weeks of the written exam. Those applicants who are take part for the exam will able to check the answer key. Candidates will require the login credentails to download the answer key.
Odisha OTET 2019 Answer Key
The applicants must note that, Baord will declare the Paper I & II answer key sapertly. The answer key will be declared online on the official website, apart from this no other mode will be available to download the same. Here through this post we are providing all the necessary details about the OTET 2019 Answer Key.
OTET 2019 Answer Key Important Dates:
|Starting date to fill application form||November 2019|
|Ending date to submit the application form||November 2019|
|Admit card will be declared on||Updated Soon|
|Exam will take place||Updated Soon|
|Answer Key to be out||Updated Soon|
OTET 2019 Answer Key Details:
- Answer key will be declare online on the official site of the authority.
- Answer Keywill be declared for the both the papers i.e. Paper – I & Paper – II separately of all sets.
- Answer Key will be declared in a pdf format through the online mode
- Answer key will be declared few days after the examination.
- Applicants can check their correct & incorrect answers through the answer key for the questions asked in the examination.
- Answer key declaration date will be declared soon.
How To Download OTET 2019 Answer Key?
- Applicant must visit the official site of the authoritye. bseodisha.ac.in.
- Answer key will be download by simply click on the given The link will redirect to the answer key login.
- Applicants require to ‘Download the Answer Key’ by choosing their paper &
- Candidates can download the answer key in the PDF format.
- Lastly, the applicants require to take a printout of the answer key so that it could be easy to cross check the answers.