ONGC Recruitment 2020 Application Eligibility Upcoming Notification. A notification is going to be issued regarding the ONGC Recruitment 2020. ONGC of India is going to issue a notice on its official site in which it is going to invite the eligible applicants to apply for the vacant posts of Engineers and also Gio-Science Serving posts.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Application form
|Exam Name||ONGC Recruitment 2020|
|Recruitment Board Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
The candidates who want to apply for these can check the detailed advertisement on the official site of ONGC which is ongcindia.com. It will be necessary for all the candidates who are thinking and starting to think to apply for this recruitment to appear in the GATE 2020 Exam.
Only those candidates will be able to apply for this recruitment which are going to appear in the GATE 2020 Exam. After the issuing of the advertisement, the candidates can apply for this recruitment by simply going on to the official site of ONGC or they can also apply here.
The advertisement regarding this recruitment will be issued on the official site of ONGC on the 2020, the candidates will be able to Daily News regarding this recruitment on the official site of ONGC.
Every year ONGC authority will issue the recruitment for various posts such as engineering level, clerk, assistant, peon, and various other posts. Candidates can visit the official site to get the eligibility criteria, vacancy and other details.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
|Application form will be starts from||Updated soon|
|Application form will be ends from||Updated soon|
|Application fees last date||Updated soon|
|Admit card declaration date||Updated soon|
|Exam date||Updated soon|
|Result to be out||Updated soon|
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Education qualification: The applicants should have passed class 10th/Diploma/Degree/ PG Degree from any reputed board or University.
- The age limit is different from different Posts.
- The Minimum age for candidates is 18 years and the Maximum age for the candidates is 30 years.
How To Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020?
- The first applicants has to visit the official site for online registration for ONGC recruitment (www.ongcindia.com)
- After visiting, download the official pdf of the official notification to the applicant.
- Then, read the complete details carefully.
- According to your certificate, recruitment of ongc is to fill the online registration form.
- After this, now upload all the necessary documents.
- The registration fee is to be paid according to its category.
- Then, hit on submit button & then print copy of pdf and keep safe for the further use.
- The application fees for general / OBC category applicants– 370 / – Fee
- There is no application fees for SC / ST / All Other Category Candidates.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The candidates selection shall be Based either Written Exam/Interview
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Admit card:
- The Hall ticket/ Admit card will be declared official site of the authority.
- Candidates can download admit card by enter the Name and DOB.
- Admit card carry complete details about the examination.
- Admit card carry details such as Name of candidate, Roll number, Time and date and Venue of exam.
- Candidates can also download admit card through this post.
- We will update direct link to download admit card same here on this page.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Result:
- Candidates can check result through the official site of the autority.
- By enter the Name and Roll number candidates can check result.
- Result will be declared after the written exam.
- Candidates can also check result through this post we will update soon direct link to check result.